If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Is it just me...

edited 2011-04-20 00:18:54 in General
The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
... or has some of the threads made today been rather... unentertaining?

Comments

• edited 2011-04-20 00:20:20
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ...and? this is important why?
  • I figure "entertaining" is generally a good goal for a forum, and the opposite of that is something to be avoided.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:26:56
    Well it could be because you don't find ANYTHING funny on here Komodin. EVER. Unless it's extremely obvious snarkbait, so obvious it's only funny to you.

I don't even know why you bother come here if you are just going to be "meh" and indifferent to everything here.

Jeez, have some FUCKING fun once and awhile.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:27:06
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Has Komodin ever had fun.

I want a list, Komodin, of ALL THE FUN FUN TIMES YOU'VE HAD.

That said, this is probably partially to do with me...
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:27:53
    ^^ You think anyone here besides you has fun of the fucking variety? I'm flattered.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:31:25
    Well, think of him as that goth kid that sits by you in school when you are eating and discussing things. Sure, you can be talking about anything, but he always has to add in on why he doesn't care, doesn't think it's funny, or comment inappropriately or negatively on anything else that is said when you are just trying to have fun. You can't tell him to go away since it's against the law to "discriminate" against people like him or you really don't mind him being there to begin with, but his constant forced inversion on everything you say to each other gets tedious, but since he doesn't care about anything, it seems like he's there SOLELY to comment negatively on everything.

^ You PEOPLE should be having some FUCKING fun too. I don't see why you don't. At least you guys don't complain about it endlessly.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:32:28
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    ^^Not till I'm married...

OMG I'M MAINSTREAM.

^I'm not gonna lie, I feel that way sometimes.

But the avie they have reminds me that they have the soul of a troper.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:36:30

>I don't see why you don't.

I live several miles away from most of the people I associate with, and my mother's kind of overbearing, so courting just isn't logistically viable at the moment. Maybe sometime in the future when I have more autonomy.

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Jeez, have some FUCKING fun once and awhile.

Give me a reason to have fun.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:39:25
    Life is grand.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I live several miles away from most of the people I associate with, and my mother's kind of overbearing, so courting just isn't logistically viable at the moment. Maybe sometime in the future when I have more autonomy.

Overbearing? I thought you were out of school and what not.
    Well you could just skip out of being home for a few hours and go to a party. Hell, you could do shortcourting.
  • I can't embed the F.U.N. song, so imagine I just did.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:49:07

^^ Yeah, probably.

• edited 2011-04-20 00:50:09
    Give me a reason to have fun.
    Um...is there a reason to participate in a forum like this other than having fun?
    Yes, DonZabu. Insert Rod A into Rod B.
  • edited 2011-04-20 00:55:42

What about Slot A into Slot B?

Um...is there a reason to participate in a forum like this other than having fun?

Masochistic purposes. Of course, I'm just being emo right now, so...
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
  • edited 2011-04-20 01:00:05
    Master Guardian of the Passive Voice

Komodin, clearly we aren't making enough threads about Sonic Generations. Tails and Knuckles better be playable...

EDIT: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, THREAD FORMATTING?!!! YOU WANT INTUITIVE TYPING, OR YOU WANT HTML?!! 'CAUSE THAT'S HTML RIGHT THERE, YOU SORRY SON OF A MOTHER! ACCEPT MY HTML!!! AND STOP LOCKING UP ON ME WHEN I WANT TO CLICK AN ICON! OR DO YOU LIKE THAT?! THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!! ARE, YOU, ENTERTAINED?!!!!!

• edited 2011-04-20 01:02:41
    Masochistic purposes.

I thought you put up with enough of that shit on the Sonic wiki. I thought you came here to discuss things and generally relax, not spread the infectious negative shit that festers on that site over here.

What about Slot A into Slot B?

Blockquotes are too hard to make right now.

And yeah, that works sometimes, but mostly it's Connect Slot A and Slot B with Rod A and resume Motion.
    Komodin, clearly we aren't making enough threads about Sonic Generations. Tails and Knuckles better be playable...

• Every forum should support LaTeX-style markup.

Everything would be so much easier.
    ^ Wassat?
  • edited 2011-04-20 01:18:35
    Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    ^^^ :-(
    BaronGrackle declares: Automatic game failure! At least from his perspective! Hurrah! :-D
  • edited 2011-04-20 01:20:08
    ^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaTeX

But basically I just like it because it makes it easy to write mathematical expressions.
  • edited 2011-04-20 01:20:00
    I'll never unsee Komodin as a goth kid wearing a Sonic shirt.