If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• Louie would apologize immediately after for posting using a sockpuppet, which i was expecting actually. 

Welcome, SOS, enjoy your stay and don't bring up *whisper whisper* 
  • Uh... I don't know who Louie is.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Louie is somebody else who posts here, who has a similar posting style.

Welcome aboard.
  • edited 2011-01-13 20:56:00
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Louie already has an account here, you smartasses.
  • Louie is excessively polite, I think he actually apologized for having an opinion once. 
  • Once?
  • Oh.  Okay.

Sorry if I'm apologizing a lot.  Which I guess I am.  The last forum I joined wasn't very nice.

And I have a picture now.  So that's good.
  • ...did you just apologize for apologizing? oh god, now you're going to apologize for apologizing about apologizing. Its an infinity loop! 

Words that look weird: apologizing
  • Sorry if I'm apologizing a lot.

Heh heh heh.
  • I think you two are bound to be soulmates. Something beautiful will arise here.

Welcome aboard. :D
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    ATTENTION WORTHLESS HUMANS. 

THIS IS YOUR GOD SPEAKING. 

IT IS A WRATHFUL GOD WHO DESPISES YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DARED TO FEAR. 

I HAVE WATCHED YOUR ENTIRE PATHETIC LIVES UNFOLD.

I

HAVE OBSERVED YOU WHILE YOU WOULD QUAKE AND TREMBLE IN PERSONAL PRAYERS OF SHAME. 

WHILE YOU PLEADED FORGIVENESS FOR BEING SUCH WRETCHED DISGUSTING FAILURES ON EVERY CONCEIVABLE LEVEL. 

PROSTRATE BEFORE THE STUPID AND FALSE CLOWN GODS YOU HAVE SCRIBBLED ON THE WALLS OF YOUR BLOCK. 

BOGUS DEITIES WORSHIPED BY A PRIMITIVE "PARADISE" PLANET. 

BUT YOUR PRAYERS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.

T

HERE ARE NO MIRACLES IN STORE FOR YOU, HUMANS. 

ONLY MY HATE.

IT IS A HATE SO PURE AND HOT IT WOULD CONSUME YOUR SAD UNDERDEVELOPED HUMAN THINK PANS TO EVEN CONTEMPLATE. 

IT IS A HATE THAT TO FATHOM MUST BE PUT INTO SONG. 

SHRIEKED BY THE TEN THOUSAND ROWDY SHOUT SPHINCTERS PEPPERING THE GRUESOME UNDERBELLY OF THE MOST TRUCULENT GOD THE FURTHEST RING CAN MUSTER.

I

T IS A HATE THAT MADE YOU AND WILL SURELY DESTROY YOU. 

MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. 

IT IS MY GIFT TO YOU. 

YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THAT. 

YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECES OF SHIT.
  • edited 2011-01-13 23:39:22
    :)
  • What is that a reference to, Wicked?
  • edited 2011-01-14 02:04:50
    Loser
    SongOfSalt,
    Uh... I don't know who Louie is.

Louie is just some worthless, dumb loser, certainly no one you need to care about. Since that is true, I would appreciate it if people avoided mentioning that user like this.

Anyway, I can kind of relate to the lurking status you mentioned earlier and I can obviously understand why you do not want to share your full real name online too. I hope you like it here.

• edited 2011-01-14 02:22:08
    Louie is just some worthless, dumb loser, certainly no one you need to care about.

Oh, shut up.
  • Yeah Louie, shut the fuck up and feel the love.

I mean, sorry if you don't like the attention.
  • a little muffled
    Oh hey. This place exists. Cool.
  • edited 2011-01-15 00:47:11
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Howdy.

@LouieW:

Hehe.

Don't worry, I really do think you are very humble.
  • edited 2011-01-15 12:45:58
    Loser
    Sorry if I was bothering anyone. I was trying to be a bit tongue-in-cheek with my comment there though I do think at least the "loser" and "no one you need to care about" parts are true. I am not very good with humor.

TheMightyAnonym,
    I think that calling someone humble is like talking about how a pitcher is tossing a no-hitter in the middle of a game. I am not sure if that really made sense though.

Nyktos,
    The more the merrier certainly applies here I think. I am personally hoping that you can help make the media section more active (i.e. a greater proportion of non-Homestuck to Homestuck topics). Obviously, I am not pressuring you or anything.
  • a little muffled
    I can fill the media section with Golden Sun threads if you want.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    ...I no nothing about baseball so that analogy just went over my head; but I assure you that you are extremely humble. And as much as people like to push pride as being a good quality, I can assure you that the opposite is true.
    I don't see people push pride as a good quality very often at all.

You know nothing about baseball?  I thought you were American!
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I know very little about any sport, really. Even Tae Kwon Do, which I practice. I'm good at it, but I haven't even the foggiest about how tournaments work.
  • ^^I don't know, are you British? Know anything about cricket?
  • I thought baseball was a Japanese thing now that all the Americans are into sweaty guys gropin-er, football. 
    Of course I know about cricket.  It's a boring game where nothing ever happens and the commentators spend most of the time rambling about other things because there's not enough action on the field to talk about.

The aim is to score as many runs as possible, and typical games last basically forever.
  • edited 2011-01-15 21:30:41
    I find it ironic that there's some current of homophobia in football fandom, given the overt homoeroticism of the game.

^Us Americans don't have rambling commentators (most of the time)!

I feel weird that I want to watch a game solely because of the completely unrelated commentary.
  • I still watch hockey ever now and then but only if it's local, the fighting is much more interesting. 
  • It isn't gay as long as you say "nice hustle" afterwards.
  • I've never really understood why hockey players fight as often as they do. The game doesn't seem to lend itself well to aggression.

You'd think football players would fight more, but the game is already violent and exhausting enough as it is.