If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Original "Complain About Shows You Don't Like" Page.

2»

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's funny because I am better than all of them.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ^ Not by much...
  • I like turtles.
    Chagen: That second one.  I don't really understand why the page needed to be axed because anything that overblown is almost always So Bad, It's Good.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    There was racism and atheist/theist fights popping up. 
  • edited 2011-04-11 15:26:11
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    We should recreate it on the mirror wiki.

Nevermind: Wikia is fucking ugly looking.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    We should recreate it on the mirror wiki.

He, cross-site flame wars aren't my thing.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    "Game soundtracks, full stop. You know how people ay they're just dumb blips and bleeps? They are. To people on YouTube who replace the music in their gameplay vids: I salute you for not making your viewers puke to death from the horrible beep sounds."

hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • I seriously wanted to punch that cunt in real life. God, has the fucker never heard of Touhou or Sonic the Hedghehog? And that's just two examples.

I'm actually willing to call troll on that one. You can't be on TvTropes and be that ignorant of video games.

• edited 2011-04-12 08:41:16
    ^^

I don't care if this meme's old as fuck. It fits.