If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just realised I really like a girl.

edited 2011-01-13 23:18:55 in Meatspace
Oh bother. So I decided that there is a girl in my class who is pretty enough for my attention. So I decided to ask her out tomorrow. So tonight; I trimmed my beard so it was nice and neat (usually only shave on a Monday morning), gave my hair a good scrubbing (usually only wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week), picked out a nice shirt (where as I normally just grab the first thing I see in my cupboard), and started polishing my shoes and my belt and have my brown blazer ready.

Normally I don't really CARE about my personal appearance but as I was cleaning my shoes I looked at all the preparation I had done and realised that I'm quite smitten.

Oh dear oh dear.

Comments

• Good luck.
  • Good luck!

I like cleaning up just in case. It does eat time like an Eldritch motherfucker though.

All the girls I would consider are taken. :p
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    @Longfellow:

Same here

:(

How do I know that I, an 18 year old, have truly graduated into adulthood?

Because I keep falling for women in their thirties...

...and they are always married.

D:

Dammit.

• Wait, so the Tae Kwon Do mother's not the only one you fell for?

I had a fling over the summer with a 24-year-old who plans to marry her longterm boyfriend. That was, uh, interesting. I'm 20 though, so not a huge age difference, but I still feel like a kid who's far away from marrying or any other adult thing. College and all that :p
  • edited 2011-01-14 00:09:06
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    "Wait, so the Tae Kwon Do mother's not the only one you fell for?"

No...

I find maturity far more attractive than youth. I was accused of being a lolicon for my constant selection of little girl characters in fighting games and the like, and wanted to respond that I'm more interested in older women.

Then I realized that would be creepy and awkward, given that the Tae Kwon Do mother was nearby.

ugh... I feel weird about this.
  • I am also 20.

I can state from experience that adulthood is x - 0.5 where x = your current age.

Goddamn, the stupid things I did a year ago...
  • Maybe this girl needs a clock for every hour?
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    How about a sundial?