If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Postmodernism.

2»

Comments

• Master Guardian of the Passive Voice
    Wait. Aren't atheists those who definitively believe that there is no God, while agnostics believe that there's no way of knowing whether there is a God? I'll admit that when I think about it, antitheists could come from either group.
  • edited 2011-04-14 09:19:16
    Because you never know what you might see.
    Atheists are people who do not believe in any gods.  Strong atheists are atheists who believe there definitely aren't any gods.  See the distinction?

(Agnostic theism is also entirely possible - that is, believing in God or gods but not being certain about it.  Strong agnostics are agnostics who believe that there's no way of knowing, rather than that they simply don't know.)
  • I'm still not sure if I'm an Agnostic Theist, or a Strong Agnostic. I believe a God exists, but I'm so sure if he does. But I also think that we'll never be able to find out barring divine intervention.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I guess you might be a strongly agnostic theist.  I don't see why that shouldn't be possible.
  • Okay...I guess that would work.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Oh, and in answer to your earlier question - metahumour is metahumour.

Metahumour is postmodern, but so are a lot of other things.