If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

'"Kagami Hiiragi snuggling after sex" (the IJBM thread)' (the IJAM thread) got deleted

2»

Comments

• edited 2011-04-06 18:49:11
    I remember asking him why the original got deleted (assuming it was him). He never responded.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Somebody probably reported it.
  • Someone did.  Or, rather, someone reported some troll posts in it.

But of course, reporting a thread does not instantly nuke it.
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    Oh, this happened again?  Well, at least it wasn't as bad as last time.  Still... I hate not getting an answer, but I do agree this was probably connected to the troll posts.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Perhaps the reasoning was "this thread is more likely than the average thread to attract troll posts and controversy and drama" or something.

Though until Eddie gives his reasoning himself, we will never know...
  • That's kind of unlikely since it's had very little troll posts and controversy and drama.

...other than the controversy and drama about the original thread getting deleted.
    "This thread is an eyesore."
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    It went to shit after Sherlok Holms stopped appearing.

This is fact and you can't deny it or babby Jesus will cry.
    I don't mind babby Jesus crying.