If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Princess Alice "totally doesn't" edit your posts to contain pro-Crown anti-democracy propaganda

in Forum games
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
Weird, this thread title exactly fits the character limit.

Comments

• edited 2017-02-13 01:51:48
    FOUR LEGS GOOD!  TWO LEGS BAD!  FOUR LEGS GOOD!  TWO LEGS BAD!

Which is to say, I fully support our monarch, who is a horse. At least sometimes.
  • edited 2017-02-13 01:52:29
    Gallina seráfica
    Monarchy is the best of regimes, with the exception of all the others that have been tried from time to time. a fascist dictatorship with Central Avenue as supreme ruler.
  • edited 2017-02-13 01:53:06
    Well monarchy is like the ultimate "I don't have to give any fucks about policy; you handle all of it" form of government.

(I can't tell if this one is negative or positive so I guess I'm just gonna leave it as-is.)
  • edited 2017-02-14 02:22:43
    All that really matters is we could be friends~☆
    Rah rah obey the power!

Be the revolutionarily loyal citizen!

fourteenwings for Sparkly Crown Space Alicorn Princess
    Alice's biggest fan!
  • edited 2017-02-15 15:18:04
    Pika Girl
    Not being expelled from Dame Adorabelle's magical girl academy might have been very fun.

(...That's fair.)
  • edited 2017-02-15 15:17:55
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Looks like Glenn broke the system.

Also, Praise Her Majesty.
  • Gallina seráfica
  • tfw the princess doesn't even have enough respect for me to subject me to her tyranny. That's alright though; here in the pokemon nation we don't need a monarchy. :D
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I am anti-monarchist, personally