If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Princess Alice "totally doesn't" edit your posts to contain pro-Crown anti-democracy propaganda

Weird, this thread title exactly fits the character limit.

Comments

• edited 2017-02-13 01:51:48
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    FOUR LEGS GOOD!  TWO LEGS BAD!  FOUR LEGS GOOD!  TWO LEGS BAD!

Which is to say, I fully support our monarch, who is a horse. At least sometimes.
  • edited 2017-02-13 01:52:29
    Monarchy is the best of regimes, with the exception of all the others that have been tried from time to time. a fascist dictatorship with Central Avenue as supreme ruler.
  • edited 2017-02-13 01:53:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well monarchy is like the ultimate "I don't have to give any fucks about policy; you handle all of it" form of government.

(I can't tell if this one is negative or positive so I guess I'm just gonna leave it as-is.)
  • edited 2017-02-14 02:22:43
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Rah rah obey the power!

Be the revolutionarily loyal citizen!

fourteenwings for Sparkly Crown Space Alicorn Princess
    Alice's biggest fan!
  • edited 2017-02-15 15:18:04
    Pika Girl
    Not being expelled from Dame Adorabelle's magical girl academy might have been very fun.

(...That's fair.)
  • edited 2017-02-15 15:17:55
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Looks like Glenn broke the system.

Also, Praise Her Majesty.
  • tfw the princess doesn't even have enough respect for me to subject me to her tyranny. That's alright though; here in the pokemon nation we don't need a monarchy. :D
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I am anti-monarchist, personally