If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: We drive GMH mad by advocating for war crimes

in Forum games
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
Because why not?

Comments

• Regardless of who it is, if the main goal is to enrage someone in particular, that's some sort of an obvious warning flag, so.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Don't worry, I did Extensive Research to determine that it's GMH and only GMH on this site who hates war crimes.
  • So are you actually going to play this game or am I just gonna change the category on this thread as well? :P
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I have an access to a very fine quality pepe just right for the occasion.
  • Gallina seráfica
    So are you actually going to play this game or am I just gonna change the category on this thread as well? :P

Centy should say she gives up on the thread, then go along with it, thus starting the war crimes thing by pretending to surrender.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    So are you actually going to play this game or am I just gonna change the category on this thread as well? :P

In my defense, the category on the horse one was a mistake

...because I was making threads on a touchscreen while tired as fuck
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Genocide is Love