If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: We drive GMH mad by advocating for war crimes

Comments

• Regardless of who it is, if the main goal is to enrage someone in particular, that's some sort of an obvious warning flag, so.
  • Don't worry, I did Extensive Research to determine that it's GMH and only GMH on this site who hates war crimes.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    So are you actually going to play this game or am I just gonna change the category on this thread as well? :P
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I have an access to a very fine quality pepe just right for the occasion.
  • So are you actually going to play this game or am I just gonna change the category on this thread as well? :P

Centy should say she gives up on the thread, then go along with it, thus starting the war crimes thing by pretending to surrender.
  • So are you actually going to play this game or am I just gonna change the category on this thread as well? :P

In my defense, the category on the horse one was a mistake

...because I was making threads on a touchscreen while tired as fuck
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Genocide is Love