It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Oh gosh why do you have all these apps preinstalled it's like i have to uninstall fifty things before I can get started here
2. Why do computers these days default to having the function keys do strange things? The number of times I need to work with projector settings or even adjust my computer speaker volume is far dwarfed by the number of times I use Alt+F4 to close a window, or even F12 to take a screenshot in Steam.
3. Touchscreen's "hold to bring up context menu" is wonky. When I let go, apparently the context menu SHOULD stay, but it often doesn't.
4. WHY CAN'T I RIGHT CLICK YOU TO UNINSTALL YOU, GROUPON.
5. Why can't I seem to right-click ANYTHING in the new start menu? I just want to bring up context menus so I can get rid of these things. I can find a use for this newfangled start menu but I want to fill it with things I ACTUALLY WANT TO USE. And that means cleaning up this junk first.