If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Everyone on That Guy With The Glasses, their fans and the way TVTropes slobbers on it

2»

Comments

• I agree with everything Schitzo just said. People should not be allowed to like things that I don't like.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I'm going to rape your babies and eat their mother.

:P
  • edited 2011-04-01 13:20:28
    No Schitzo, you eat the babies and rape the mother. It'd be like fucking veal and eating a fat cow, your doing it wrong. 

OT: Don't like, don't watch? If you find examples that don't fit, axe it. If you have a better quote for a page, take it to discussions and when no one answers, change it. 
  • I was going to try and join this discussion, but it seems to have gone far enough by this point that nothing I say will matter.  I mean, I have opinions and stuff, but I can't imagine myself getting this worked up over an internet program.

• The defining failure of humanity is their inability to think exactly like I do.