If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bubble

edited 2013-05-06 11:05:19 in Media
Definitely not gay.

Good God, this song...

It's so...bad. Like...Bieber bad.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't watch it for the music. But the thing is...it's bad. Headache-inducing bad. 

Just a few of the lyrics:

The very best friend I always knew
Is starin'
At the jock strap with the bursting bulge
I'm not wearin'
And maybe that’s why
He's walking over,

Just...gaaaah! It took him ten years to write this piece of crap?

I'm glad that he's brave enough to be open about his sexuality, and I admire how he's encouraging others to do the same. This guy seems pretty nice IRL, really. It's just that he can't write or sing for shit! 

Comments

• edited 2013-05-06 19:33:24

It sounds terrible.

I mean, even listening to it without the video I still would avoid this song like the plague.

• Is it better or worse than Queen of the Lesbians?

• edited 2013-05-06 20:45:43

...that one is pretty bad too. But her voice is not horrible and she has a delivery that reminds me of those old movie musicals or some such.

So yes, it's worse.

EDIT: Oh hey, it's a response to Jon LaJoie's 'Show Me Your Genitals'. That's neat.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Bubblebeam is better.