If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When people who hate themselves call you fascist

edited 2013-05-06 06:55:02 in Wonderful posts

It's not fun to have that thrown at you by people with self-esteem issues.

Comments

• Silence is golden.

Snowclones. How did I NOT miss thee.

• This, on the other hand, is pretty clearly just there for the snowclone.  Dear mods, please nuke this thread, not the other.

• edited 2013-05-06 07:48:32
    Belief

Nevermind, IJBM is just the same as before.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

For my part, I've always enjoyed snowclones. No matter how silly. 

• The challenge is to exhaust the snowclone possibilities while still making legitimate threads.

Here, you could for example have gone with a complaint about people who see therapy as another way for society to conform and control you, thus calling the speaker fascist for recommending treatment for their issues.

• @Ponicalica Awh, but if I didn't make this, then I might look at this site a few weeks later and think "man, that was sure a missed opportunity".

• edited 2013-05-06 09:18:00

Even if it is a legitimate thread, you can't say much more than; "Man, I do indeed hate it when self-loathing folks call me a fascist."