If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Skull Kid

edited 2013-05-01 14:16:29 in Media
Definitely not gay.

Man, am I the only one who was immensely dissatisfied by the way the ending treated Skull Kid? I can't believe that they bullshitted a happy ending for the prick who deserved it the least.

I mean, the Skull Kid's a really really really unsympathetic character when you think about it. He ruins innocent people's lives because he's too stupid and immature to see past his own needs. A much more satisfying ending would be Link punching the Skull Kid so hard his beak falls off. That would be pretty amusing, wouldn't it.

Can't believe I used to feel sorry for the fucker. Gah.

Comments

• Meh, the worst he did was petty theft. After he put on the mask, he's a puppet in the hands of Majora, especiallly since he is an angsty bastard.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    You can kill him in OoT if that makes you feel better.
  • ^^This.

Skull Kid was little more than a bratty child before he put on the mask. Majora's Mask took control of his body, basically using him as a puppet because the Mask thought it would be fun.

• That would be pretty amusing, wouldn't it.

According to your own moral structure it would've been, talking about not seeing past one's own morality systems.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

You also have to remember that Skull Kid, being a Skull Kid, was a child who got lost and died in Kokiri Forest and was resurrected as a revenant as a result. His last mortal memories would have been of pain, fear and desperation. 

• edited 2013-05-02 12:25:20
    Definitely not gay.

You also have to remember that Skull Kid, being a Skull Kid, was a child who got lost and died in Kokiri Forest and was resurrected as a revenant as a result.

Actually, this particular Skull Kid was stated to have existed since before Termina was created, which means he probably predates Kokiri Forest.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I think we can at least assume similar circumstances led to his demise. 

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

for some reason I thought this thread would be about slightly-easier Super Meatboy homage SkullFace.

• Definitely not gay.

You can kill him in OoT if that makes you feel better.

You can?

I think we can at least assume similar circumstances led to his demise. 

Stop trying to guilt me into not being annoyed by the fucker. >:V

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Yes, if you go to the Lost Woods as an adult he's in his usual place, but will attack you. If you kill him he drops an orange rupee I think.
  • They're somethin' else.

That's A skullkid, not The skullkid.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    It's the one you give the Skull Mask to, isn't it? Is that the one from Majora's Mask?
  • They're somethin' else.

Yeah, but then they all get masks for some odd reason.