If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Articles and blog posts that take the structure of

edited 2013-04-29 16:45:08 in Webspace

[Thing] is popular nowadays. [Thing] was not popular in the past. [Thing]'s popularity is proof of the degradation of culture by capital/liberals/fundamentalism/nihilism/melonhead jew alien lizards and of the imbecilic infantile nature of the populace nowadays.  Here are huge quotes by [famous dead person] that also say what I am saying, more or less.

You can madlib this like so

GRUMPY CAT is popular nowadays. GRUMPY CAT was not popular in the past. GRUMPY CAT's popularity is proof of the degradation of culture by capital and of the imbecilic infantile nature of the populace nowadays.  Here are huge quotes by Theodor Adorno that also say what I am saying, more or less.

Lack of originality in analysis of pop culture just bugs me.

Comments

• The inevitable fact that someone will try to parody the original post is popular nowadays, the inevitable fact that someone will try to parody the original post was not popular in the past. the inevitable fact that someone will try to parody the original post is proof of the degradation of IJBM by meta-posters and of the imbecilic infantile nature of the internet nowadays.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Okay, that was not bad. 

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Here is a huge quote by Counterclock that also says what I am saying, more or less.

The inevitable fact that someone will try to parody the original post is popular nowadays, the inevitable fact that someone will try to parody the original post was not popular in the past. the inevitable fact that someone will try to parody the original post is proof of the degradation of IJBM by meta-posters and of the imbecilic infantile nature of the internet nowadays.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

melonhead jew alien lizards

The Myrmidon Story