If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• Obviously you don't feel sorry for pretentious cracked article writers, hur hur hur.

• edited 2013-04-13 12:23:06

I think Tod is lacking a d.

EDIT: Apparently not, disregard, etc.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Brown is the guy who pretends to be the site's resident t. hip-hop expert. Shame on him and his cow.

• Admittedly I've never really liked Brown. I don't find him bad, I just find that his articles are lacking, most of them aren't that funny (inb4 'that's all of cracked lol'), and I feel that he treats himself like a life expert in whatever it is that he writes about (ironically enough, I like John Cheese).

• edited 2013-04-13 17:59:13
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

the cracked articles that try to be life advice <<<<<<

the "what's wrong with society" articles <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

the articles about the writer's shitty musical opinions <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• I don't know about anyone else, but after a time I am just TIRED of reading peoples' opinions, regardless of shitty articles or well written pieces. I just want facts.

• Also he appears to have wriggled himself into the position of Cracked's music guy, and I have no idea how.