If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Little Witch Academia

2»

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

I think i'm going to watch this when i come back from work. My feels about the thing soon

• a little muffled
    inb4 schitzo has a sucy avatar
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    i had one first
  • i had one second

• a little muffled

No you didn't.

• Just watched this and

1. Now I feel like watching the first Harry Potter movie again. I haven't seen that in ages, I think.

2. LWA's story probably would have been less enjoyable if it were longer

3. I don't feel like getting an avatar from this, if only because I'll stand out less

4. Something about that teacher: Is she actually

Spoiler:
    Chariot?

• a little muffled
    I don't know, but I wondered the same thing.
  • But you never had any to begin with.

It's pretty heavily implied.

• edited 2013-04-15 17:58:14
    a little muffled

They do have the same VA, apparently. She's not really doing the same voice (read: the teacher sounds way less like Noriko Takaya) but it is supposed to be, what, five years difference?

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Its beyond implications, you even see her with silver chariot's hair for a second.

• a little muffled

Missed that bit. I need to watch again apparently.

• edited 2013-04-16 01:01:18
    They're somethin' else.

That was totally jawsome. A bit cliche, yes, but the characters were wonderful nonetheless.

Also, I'm very much glad they didn't stick any stupid panty shot uguu bullshit in there.

The dungeon crawler RPG joke had me in stitches, too.