If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I don't even care about the politics, this is just some terrible animation

2»

Comments

• You can change. You can.

you do realize that value is a construct right

• What's unfortunate about this is that basically it makes Boston University's Center for Digital Imaging Arts look pretty terrible, because all the people they hired to take over the animation and finish the film trained in that same program. 

Well maybe it is terrible, I dunno.

But it's located not in Boston, but downtown Waltham, like a mile from where I am right now. And that makes me sad.

• @glennmagusharvey This one? I've never even seen trailers of it, just heard about it on another forum and found a few links to reviews, but is 6 months ago "recent" in movie terms?

• edited 2013-03-18 13:48:59
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I define "recent" as "within the last year or so" for these sorts of things.  I don't usually run into new movies.

And yeah, that one.

• Juan: Of course it's a construct. That's my point. That very, very, very few things in the world have proper intrinsic value. 

• You can change. You can.

I would say none do, actually.

• To be honest, the only thing I can think of that is valuable because of its state of being immensely hard to refine as well as its use in energy is plutonium.

But even then, if we find a cheaper alternative, it won't be valuable anymore.