If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• Rough timeline which you've probably guessed yourself: the manga community feels insulted because of the portrayal in an MTV tier 'documentary' series on someone who is so into manga she nicks stuff from the register in order to feed her addiction. The owner of the store is willing to not go to the cops if she pays the money back, and a few weeks later the 'happy ending' shows how she has completely given up her hobby and looks normal. The letter being read gives the standard arguments defending it, how manga actually gives you a community, most people do not go that far in their fandom, etc.

Comments are full of the sanity that they're going to send Ghouls after the studio or scribble their name in a Death Note (and apparently the same show has also portrayed furries as pervs or something). 
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    That "HELP ME!" in lower right corner looks like a comment on something.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Rough timeline which you've probably guessed yourself: the manga community feels insulted because of the portrayal in an MTV tier 'documentary' series on someone who is so into manga she nicks stuff from the register in order to feed her addiction. The owner of the store is willing to not go to the cops if she pays the money back, and a few weeks later the 'happy ending' shows how she has completely given up her hobby and looks normal. The letter being read gives the standard arguments defending it, how manga actually gives you a community, most people do not go that far in their fandom, etc.

Comments are full of the sanity that they're going to send Ghouls after the studio or scribble their name in a Death Note (and apparently the same show has also portrayed furries as pervs or something). 

Sounds like reality_tv.mp4
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

A 100% accurate depiction of Polish politics in the bygone year. I trust it is chaotic enough to warrant no explanation or translation, save perhaps for the fact the poorly-drawn long-haired guy cartoon is the stereotypical young male netizen.

• "Chicken-duck-woman thing" sounds like a complicated metaphor.

• Saved for later use. 
  • >2016
    >weebs voting for a candidate who would tax the hell out of Chinese cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EFCh2JJG-c
  • edited 2016-01-21 05:07:35
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Great job alienating yet another demographic group :DDDDDDDDD ebin
    Oh hey it's another YTP of that scammer guy Tai Lopez.  Woot.
  • I thought that was the first Tai Lopez YTP.
    I've just noticed a recent trend of Tai Lopez YTPs.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
  • edited 2016-02-13 11:45:13
    There's a dude on Youtube dedicated to making trippy gears and gear trains. I can't find it so have this instead.

Pepe strikes out as a singer

I... I don't know what to say. Even "meanwhile in Japan" doesn't fit, I mean, I could chalk it up as such, but it does not feel right. It's... awkward, but cool at the same time. Awesome and embarrassing. Or something like that.

• I just discovered this meme.
    An animation (not an actual microscopic videorecording, of course) of DNA and what it does.

• edited 2016-03-17 00:31:46
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

FYI I don't play World of Warships so this is a little useless to me.  But nice to see Arpeggio getting some more love.
    They should make World of Wartrains a real game, not just a Prima Aprilis joke.