If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran

• edited 2016-05-24 17:03:11
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
  • edited 2016-11-02 22:34:55
    Edit: On second thought, one should perhaps watch this one first:

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

One of the newer visual memes, thought I can share it. Perhaps the other day I will post one of fancier things I've seen on YT.
    Did like a whole third or so of the movie get skipped because it just went too fast at that point?

Because I haven't seen this movie but I can see roughly how they plotted it out.
  • edited 2016-11-22 21:24:46
    Comparing it with the "Bee Movie but it's in 3 minutes" video, about 1/2 of the movie is compressed into the last 2 seconds of the video.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Talking 'bout movies.

• edited 2016-11-25 22:39:04
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Okay, this time I got something marginally serious. (Emphasis on marginally.)
    edit: call it students' cooking, or electrical tinkering if you feel charitable.

Probably the best Gondola I ever watched. Some small details in the background imply the original author, whoever that was, is Polish.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
  • There's a dude on Youtube dedicated to making trippy gears and gear trains. I can't find it so have this instead.

This is not the one I had in mind but it's interesting nonetheless (although I don't think the last one counts as a gear):

• edited 2017-02-10 13:29:45
    Fractals:

Knot puzzle:

^^ and then suddenly "Eyes On Me" plays

I was inspired by you know what. Also, it's been a while without a Dolan.
  • ^^ and then suddenly "Eyes On Me" plays

Yah, Eyes On Me was quite popular in Japan for a while. IIRC it's the first video game track to win an award that doesn't have to do with video games.
  • edited 2017-02-10 13:31:30
    I think I'm going to start labeling videos so I can tell what they were if they get deleted.

What happens when you get crushed by portals:
    Woah. Trippy.

...come to think of it...

Have you seen this thing? There should be English subtitles so you're all set to watch.

• Chicken steadycam:

A long time time ago I said I'm gonna post something more serious for once. In case you haven't heard of it before: this guy posts videos of himself building shelters and other stuff like that, pretty much completely from the ground up (in some cases literally). Very fun to watch.
  • Analysis on Garfield:
  • edited 2017-03-11 16:59:22
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    how to befriend wild ravens