If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

1404142434446»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Reincarnated As An 18th Century Sailing Warship
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

frög

americafuckyeah.wmv
  • edited 2024-08-11 12:45:57
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    these are surprisingly well done

also lol YouTube automatic captions

iz1g86vtdtvu.png

funny thing is "cocking" is allowed but not "cock"
    fck, I'm having flashbacks from that time I miscalibrated a temperature controller
    i don't know what P, I, and D stand for, but this is reminding me of a certain kind of differential equations where the D can stand for damping (or dampening)
  • edited 2024-08-18 10:04:16
    You've got the right idea. It stands for proportional-integral-derivative, it refers to control systems with these three acting elements (which ends up working into a differential equation, think something like an RLC circuit).
    Edit: Actually, maybe an LRC circuit is not a good way to explain it (it works on the difference between a measurement and the set point) but ehh, you get the idea.
  • edited 2024-08-27 09:48:41
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    SH*T WRONG THREAD
  • edited 2024-08-26 20:35:49
    Wouldn't be me, I've already played 5 and it was pretty good. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, wrong thread, so have this:
    the fact that there's a current meme about a certain political candidate having sexual relations with a sofa is...??? for this video.

i don't know what word to put in place of the ???. i really don't.
  • Perpetually Peckish
    I think I can imagine how it might have happened. Let's just say it's not the most outrageous thing to have been caught, um, boinking.

Because some of you seemed to be interested in this story. The background music is made of mid-2000s sappy love songs from a then-popular soft rock band, if you can't make sense of something it might be just that images are made to follow the lyrics.
  • Perpetually Peckish
    Was that the Polish catgirl mascot for that far-right mercenary group?
    There was also an interview with the creator of Katarzynka ("Katheriney"?), but I'd have to watch it and relay to you because it wasn't in English.
  • ^^ It is, they're also made out of pictures you can find on their Twitter feed.