If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• edited 2019-07-23 04:53:32
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Florida Man says yes.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
  • edited 2019-08-14 07:45:26
    warning: discussion of zombification

I can't believe I was the last person to post a video in here.

Anyways, a guy starts playing a mobage and his best friend gets intensely jealous.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Video with annoying presentation:

Video without annoying presentation:

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
  • edited 2019-10-27 23:26:06
    Enjoy this before it gets takedown'd.

Someone took the soundtrack version and the film version of the Rhapsody in Blue segment from Fantasia 2000, and synched them.

I could give various commentary on the details, but...really, the story tells itself very effectively.

Apparently the best doll commercial song of all time came out two months ago and I just now found out about it.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Following the theme from Images thread. In this case, "you know you'll never use" means that it gives me an idea for an RPG scenario, but I'll probably never get to begin writing, let alone finish (I'm not even mentioning it being anywhere near good).
    This sounds too spooky to be a spoopy Halloween thing but not spooky enough to not be strangely hilarious to anyone conscious of what it is but trying to take it seriously.

I'll call its space "limbo".
    I've heard it's spooky enough when you're a lone recruit at night in the jungle far from home, especially given the supposed local beliefs about the dead. But I wouldn't overestimate the effect.

Also, the whole premise of alleged messages from supernatural sources passed around explicitly as psychological warfare is much older than that. Can't say for sure but I'm quite convinced it's older than print.
    Top comment: "I just love these unboxing videos!"

This one's been on the rise in YouTube algorithms recently, looks like. I can't remember for sure if I got it via YouTube recommendation, or by a post on the local Reddit ersatz. Anyways, not 100% what I hoped to see, but still a cool job.

Timati, famous Russian hip hop artist, sings with this daughter, Alisa, about how cool it is to be a dad, every day is a new surprise!

This sure exists.
    Definitely a classic, one of the best gondolas on the market.
    > one of the best gondolas on the market

I love how this can have an entirely different meaning.
  • edited 2019-12-08 04:05:30

"Meanwhile, in Australia..."
    Shouldn't we start exporting photocopy machines to drought-prone areas en masse?
    Shhh! They don't want you to know.

• I don't know why somebody decided to use this song, of all things but this sure is something someone made.

Oldie but goldie. Somehow I was reminded of it and immediately thought of posting here.
    This is at least way more depth than that one "Mario: Game Over" flash vid that made the rounds back in the day.
  • edited 2019-12-22 16:52:38
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    https://giant.gfycat.com/BewitchedWhoppingDogwoodtwigborer.webm

(the last one requires login when you open it on youtube, but seems to work when posted)