If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• edited 2018-07-27 03:06:37
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This video is funny.
    The audio is...funny, in a different way.
  • I always try to make bugs, etc. follow the cursor when they get on my computer screen, but it never works.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Now you won't be able to unsee it too, heh heh.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    He never said don't link.

Possibly controversial vid?

how to annoy people with custom-scripted minigames

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Decent piece of work. I guess the voices come from the dubbing, don't they?
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Possibly controversial vid?

I feel like somehow it's super hard to offend us (so of course I'll eat my words within a week).

Also he was right so...
  • edited 2018-10-01 16:31:05
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Ever since I saw the I Am Frankie opening, I've been obsessed with the opening theme Getting Real. There's no full version online without talking over it or weird stops, so I ended up making my own by mashing it up with some bits of the ending theme music.

However, I didn't stop there, and I've now made a lyric video for my version of the song. Here's an SD version. I also made an HD one (and kept the project files) in case I'm ever brave enough to upload it to YouTube or something.

It took me like an hour and a half to make this because every element was an individual thing. I hope like eventually I can get better at PowerDirector and cut that in like, maybe half.
    sounds like a nice song

> I just watched a 16 minute video of chicken breast, what am I doing with my life

He's right about the flag not being the actual flag of the CSA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
    So recently I got this super cool idea for a lyric video for Ohashi Ayaka's Highlight, which is the opening theme to the new Million Arthur anime.

I planned to start early and get to at least the middle of the video, then I found that it was taking forever to pick exactly how I wanted the video to look and feel. With my last video, I muddled with the ideas for at least a few weeks, so I already knew what I wanted. This time it took 30-40 minutes...

Only for me to realize that there was an even better way to make the lyrics look. I freaked out for a bit, but quickly realized the retroactive work would take less than a few minutes. After that it was all smooth sailing~

So yeah, here's Highlight by Ohashi Ayaka.
    the fun is just starting
    the start is just funning
    the fart is just stunning
    the stun is just farting

yo

key

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

"never use" in the sense of "probably will never find myself in a situation when posting this might be useful", or something like that, I dunno
  • edited 2018-10-31 04:57:17
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I'm surprised they referred to themselves in the third person the whole time but like okay.

Also lighter affairs in the realm of scary things;

• edited 2018-10-31 05:50:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It's my birthday! Time to post about things I like.

Also lighter affairs in the realm of scary things;

You know what's scary?
    Video unavailable
    This video contains content from B_Viacom, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    oh wow that's amazing

and somehow still pretty light :P

MORE HALLOWEEN

Time to post about things I like.

Dub OPs rock.

I'd look around for the Donald Trump "Immigrants will stop your daughter from playing violin" one but that mean I'd have to search for it on YouTube and that would eternally be in my data.