If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Digimon Adventure PSP Game has this...

edited 2013-01-22 23:21:04 in Media

...And the chances of it coming to America are almost zero.

Comments

• edited 2013-01-22 23:25:10
    There is love everywhere, I already know

Before I even watched it I knew it was about the Adventure-Savers protagonists eve-

Oh, just all the Digivolutions? I thought it was obvious these would be in it since it covers all fifty episodes?

...And the chances of it coming to America are almost zero.

Which is why importing is a thing~

Though it could always come to PSN to promote the Vita to Digimon fans or something.

• edited 2013-01-22 23:30:03

Oh, just the Digivolutions? I thought it was obvious these would be in it since it covers all fifty episodes?

Dude, did you not watch the entire video?

They're showing the Mega-levels of Biyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, Gomamon, Patamon, and Gatomon/Tailmon!

Which is why importing is a thing~

... I can't read Japanese.

• edited 2013-01-22 23:55:37

They're showing the Mega-levels of Biyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, Gomamon, Patamon, and Gatomon/Tailmon!

Wait, those weren't in the anime? (It's been a while since I've seen Adventure).

Also, the Mega-levels were already in other parts of the anime/games( I remember both Seraphimon and Ophanimon being in Frontier), plus they probably won't affect the plot.

... I can't read Japanese.

It's an RPG, it should be easy to figure out the menus and everything. Plus if you've already seen the anime the plot won't matter aside from the protagonist event.

Of course this is only if you really want it.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

The Only Megalevels in the anime of Adventure were Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon.

• edited 2013-01-23 01:35:30

Maybe I'm misremembering, but Gatomon had a different Ultimate level in one of the Adventure movies right (the one with Terriermon)?

• Yeah, she was Magnadramon in that one.

The most likely explanation is that she still has her Tail Ring, since without it she can't digivolve into Angewomon.

• That's pretty cool! I pray for an English translation!

• No rainbow star
    Why would those digivolutions prevent a release?
  • edited 2013-01-27 11:00:33

It's not getting localized because:

a) Sony is trying to kill the PSP outside Japan

b) Namco Bandai hates non-Japanese gamers anyways

Nothing to do with Digivolutions.

• No rainbow star
    Ah, ok then