If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Glenn Beck confirms he's more insane than everyone thought

2»

Comments

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

^^^ Glenn Beck doesn't have Hitler Tourette's; he has some kind of inverse Hitler aphasia.

• No rainbow star
    Bobomir: My dad thinks Glenn Beck is one of the most stable and sane people on the planet
  • Champion of the Whales

^^^ Glenn Beck doesn't have Hitler Tourette's; he has some kind of inverse Hitler aphasia.

What?

• You can change. You can.

Well, if Aphasia is difficulty remembering and pronouncing words, then inverse aphasia would mean an acute rememberance of words, and an inverse hitler aphasia would mean an acute rememberance of the word Hitler (And the need to remind the world that you remember the world "Hitler", i guess)

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

I meant that, due to head trauma, he is unable to talk about anything but Hitler.