If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I drove over 400 miles today on the way back home for break . . .

2»

Comments

• I'm pretty sure there's more than 2000 miles between me and every single other IJBMer... as for closest, it's probably Stormtroper.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Well, Noimporta...

You know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just...

see..

you...

tonight.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

How is "tonight" followed by a period?  It's not followed by any punctuation at all, unless those are two dashes indicating interruption.  The music that immediately follows "tonight" is the beginning of a phrase, as if interrupting "tonight".

You know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight.

One sentence. Then music.

• edited 2012-12-18 08:10:31
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

No, it goes like this:

cuz you, know, I'd, walk, a thousand miles, if I could just. see. you......tonight--

Oh, and you know what ruins that song?  The "lazy" singing voice.  I think some people call it the perishing alt rock voice, or something like that.  If only she'd be more pitch-precise and enunciate more clearly (such as "time" instead of "tsime", and "by" instead of "buhy").  This is a common complaint I have of songs I hear; it also ruins "How to Save a Life".

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

it also ruins "How to Save a Life"

:|

We are no longer vague acquaintances.

"We are now lovers! GMH, I can't deny myself from you any longer!"

And they process to make passionate virtual IJBM love, the 3rd worst kind of love to make.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I can think of roughly twenty answers to that, but I can't decide which would be the least offensive to someone here.

• edited 2012-12-18 08:27:07
    Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Is that someone me? ;-;

Put them all into a list and make a Cracked article out of it!

I meant to put emphasis on 'someone' to indicate that it might refer to multiple people.

• edited 2012-12-18 08:28:31

Oh. I though the emphasis was more like "SOMEONE winkwinkcoughnudeSaturnnudge".

The point of all this is that there are other IJBMers who make love far far worse.

I will just settle for "GMH is not a rich, lonely lady, and we all know that that is the only way I would ever be someone's lover/mistress."

Seriously though, if some rich pretty lady with a mansion who was sayyy...30, said to you "I will pay for absolutely anything you need and want in life including but not limited to your college education, as long as you live with me as my lover." you would do it?

Re "How to Save a Life": I actually like everything about the song except the singing.

• edited 2012-12-18 08:57:22
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Got no problem with the idea of a sugar momma~

But seriously?

Probably not. That's really not the basis for a healthy relationship.

Maybe if they were really rich though... No, even then, probably not.

^ even more respect gone

I would seriously consider it.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    @Milos

Sorry about not replying earlier. Anyway, the main tourist attraction is the Cathedral of El Pilar. Lots of people come the 12th of October since it is the city's holiday
  • edited 2012-12-18 09:21:17

^^ For me it would uh... depend on how long I have to live there...

actually no. I'd just refuse, is more likely. Maybe I'd pretend to consider it for some reason.

I love how Nova and I have tastes so opposed to each other that there's evidence coming out the wazoo of it and yet Saturn is shipping us.

• edited 2012-12-18 09:20:47

Literally anything can be shipped. It still bugs me when someone will say "But those characters have never talked!" Nova may be the queen of yuri, but I'm the King/Queen/Non-descript third Royal Unisex Descriptor of Shipping.

My favorite game? Go to Naruto fanfiction, turn on All Ratings, and pick two random characters.

Neji/Gaara is...disturbingly popular. I remember a fanfiction where one was a cyborg, and the other was an A.I.

I ship these earbuds and this mouse.

I'll throw in bubblewrap.

Expedited shipping is extra though.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Saturn x Mercury.

Saturn x Meteor.

Um, I'm kind of out of Mercury's league. I mean, he's a speedy messenger I guess...But I would never go there.

• edited 2012-12-18 16:00:42
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Is it bad that I see "Saturn x Mercury" and I immediately think that y'all're yuri-shipping again?

Surprised there is no big anime with moe personifications of the greek gods.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

I wive in shigago

thats what this treads about rite

• I live in King of Prussia. Closest IJBmer/BeeTLe is proly JHM