If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

i miss video games

edited 2012-12-08 14:39:38 in General
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

i miss my mom

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

Can you call her?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

i miss video games

He put the damn thing in general, not shitposting. I provided the benefit of the doubt and NEVER AGAIN. This is heading into some Heart of Darkness style post ironic crazy boat rides and Saturn is our Kurtz.
  • edited 2012-12-08 21:35:48
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I read that book in high school.

So, should I move it to Wonderful Posts?

Also, i miss-i miss-i miss my mom.

• You can change. You can.

i miss vidya too

• i miss my mom too

I miss my mom. 

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I miss video games.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

i miss my mom

;_;

• I miss your mother.

She was good at...certain things.
  • Definitely not gay.

Hey guys, I have a question.

Have any of you missed your mother while playing a video game?

Yes.  While playing Earthbound.

Yes. While playing Pokemon.

Also, in Gen II when you visit the Mom from Gen I and she talks about missing her son and wondering where he is. She must know he is the Champion, but...is it a known fact that he was holed up in Mt. Silver, a shell of his former self, just him and his six Pokemon training and fighting every trainer they see because he is compelled to be the very best?

Another popular theory was that the Red on Mt. Silver was in fact a ghost.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

is it a known fact that he was holed up in Mt. Silver, a shell of his former self, just him and his six Pokemon training and fighting every trainer they see because he is compelled to be the very best?

It's not a known fact even among the playerbase.

Well, we know he was up there training with his six Pokemon.

But "a shell of his former self"? "Fighting every trainer they see because he is compelled to be the very best"? I dunno what the hell man.

• Definitely not gay.

is it a known fact that he was holed up in Mt. Silver, a shell of his former self, just him and his six Pokemon training and fighting every trainer they see because he is compelled to be the very best?

Giovanni also molested Silver and the Pokemon League is an Illuminati that controls the world government.

LOL POKEMON SO EDGIES NOW

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

oh man what if Pokemon was secretly EJJY AS FUQQ

--every college-ager drunk on nostalgia who played Pokemon Red once when they were little.

• Definitely not gay.

Hello, everyone. I'm Professor Eelektross, and I will be your teacher in Pokemon Studies. Our first topic will be "Why it is never ever EVER a good idea to make Pokemon dark and edgy for serious purposes EVER".

This will be your required reading for the subject.

• But you never had any to begin with.

The Explorers of Time/Darkness games did a darker take (but not too dark) on the Pokémon world pretty well.

• Definitely not gay.

Meh, it turned out to be just as idealistic as the main series in the end.

That doesn't make the whole rest of the game not exist.

• Definitely not gay.

It was kind of like a Pixar movie: there were some dark undertones (and the villain is probably as dark as Cyrus in DPPt) but it was light and peppy too and the main theme of the game was the exploration and discovery of new things, which is super idealistic.

jeez, Eelecktross (and Super Lazuli), you don't have to be so freaking condescending about it These are just the thoughts that when through my head, back when I played Gen II. Calm doooooown.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

when did this become a legit thread

i miss my mom

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

The only edgy Pokèmon theory I consider valid (in the sense that I think the possibility of it being true exists, not in the sense that I necessarily believe it) is Blue's Raticate possibly dying.

• edited 2012-12-11 05:50:41
    Definitely not gay.

Blue's Raticate possibly dying.

He just put it in storage.

He's at the graveyard 'cos he likes to be a dick to grieving trainers. 

Gary/Blue is such an asshole.

The tower was creepy anyway. Nothing wrong with these people wanting your blood. Nope. Nothing at all.

• Definitely not gay.

Nothing wrong with these people wanting your blood. Nope. Nothing at all.

Give...me...your...all...

Nope.avi