If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Internet and it's outrage everytime another shitty amateur teen pop song comes along

edited 2012-11-12 14:27:35 in General
They're somethin' else.

Yes, we get it, this shit sucks! Just ignore it like the truly boring thing it is and the bitch won't get rich off her youtube traffic.

ITS

THAT

EASY.

Comments

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

I agree with this SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Can we also extend this to any hate that is Disney-related ever?

Like, how when all the pictures came around like this:

Everyone goes "OH GOD THEY ARE RUINING STAR WARS. THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN FUUUUUUUUCK"

Except THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

AND JUSTIN BIEBER ISN'T EVEN A PART OF DISNEY.

• I thought we were all familiar enough with internet outrage to know it means nothing concerning whining about stuff you don't like.

• To be fair about the Disney Star Wars thing; Disney did force a bunch of their child stars into the Avengers movie so there is a precedence for this :/ (total sarcasm)

• Poot dispenser here

ITS

THAT

EASY.

Actually, Billy Mays says that it's not easy. /YTP

(Alternatively, I could have just gone with "IT'S ALMOST EASYYYYYY")

• They're somethin' else.

I meant shit along the lines of Black Out Band or Rebecca Black. If you're still shocked this kind of stuff happens, get off the internet.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-11-12 21:18:36

Wait, people actually liked Rebecca Black?  I thought her moment of e-fame was entirely ironic because everyone thought she was so awful she was funny.  I don't think I've seen anyone rage over her.

People were still upset that she was a thing, regardless of if it was ironic like or not.

She DID show some improvement once she ditched the autotune and practiced a little, but she remained mediocre at best.

I think the new subject of outrage is "Its Thanksgiving" by Nicole Westbrook or some shit.

• You can change. You can.

IT'S "ITS", NOT "IT'S" YOU POMPOUS COMPLAINING DISTEMPERED GOAT-LICKING COD-PIECE SNIFFING LICKSPITTLE

• Has friends besides tanks now

ALSO, IT'S EVERY TIME, NOT EVERYTIME. >:[

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I don't think I've seen anyone rage over her.

She got death threats, dude.

YEAH MAN LIKE EVERYTIME IS NOT A WORD FUCK YOUR SHIT AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

>Juan posts something
    >Charlie Brown trombone talk

The feeling's mutual, mon.

Your previous posts say otherwise, but why do i give a shit XD

• edited 2012-11-13 00:50:35

Juan still has not responded to my valuable information posted in the Writing thread.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

"Its Thanksgiving" by Nicole Westbrook

She sure is excited about thanksgiving.

Why would you waste any amount of energy hating a song that can be best reviewed as "well, it sure exists and has vocals and a backtrack."

You do not praise genius, Formaldehyde. You let it be, untainted and virginal. Glorious and eternal. 

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-11-13 18:38:14

She got death threats, dude.

I'd be surprised if someone could spend more than a couple years on the internet in any meaningful capacity and not get death threats, much less memetic celebrities.

I mean hell, I've gotten death threats because someone's computerized loot roll didn't go the way they wanted, and I wasn't even the one who won it from them.

Maybe I should amend -- I haven't seen an unusual amount of internet rage over her.

EDIT: \/  Yeah, I meant the serious kind too.  Seriously disturbed kids on the internet, man.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

No, I mean, the serious kinds of death threats.

Also, the girl was...fifteen? At the time.

• I like how that Han Solo is trying to pull a trollface.

Also, I don't think I've gotten death threats yet, only one beat up threat that I can remember.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I've managed to not get any death threats so far, and I'm ok with that.

• Poot dispenser here

I meant shit along the lines of Black Out Band or Rebecca Black.

...Funny, I was thinking of "Video Games" when I saw the thread title.

I JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES

• edited 2012-11-13 21:45:42
    Has friends besides tanks now

I don't think I've been threatened yet. Worst I've gotten is an angry "fuck you" from someone I don't care to name in this context, and

well

look at all the fucks I give

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I remember someone making a Youtube video wherein they expressed that I should die for being trans, haha

• edited 2012-11-13 21:53:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

I remember that too.

I was pissed off, and the insults weren't even directed at me.

I also remember when Tnu said he wanted you dead, too.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't have good luck with internet people getting pissed at me :(

It's okay Nova, I like you. For what little that is worth.

• edited 2012-11-13 23:03:53

Oh gosh, those were both horrible. And that first one was completely out of left field.

Oh yeah, tnu came back, by the way. He couldn't shut up about you.

Oh, fun.