If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

No more colored text on TVT.

2»

Comments

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

You're not wrong. But again, everything's relative here.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

This is almost as bad as how the parser suddenly started quietly deleting the word "titular" because it looked unprofessional

Heh heh, once I started a thread on it in Bug Reports subforum. When I was told it was a feature, I felt like I narrowly escaped a ban.

• Poot dispenser here

Well, there is at least one conservative in OTC these days.

• There are a couple of us, but for the most part we don't hang around there for any length of time anymore.

• edited 2012-10-20 20:35:18
    (void)

I'd insert the Parakaitz flounce into this thread but I think it's been deleted from the Internet.

EDIT: my eyes, they bleed

FURTHER EDIT: did pointless edit to page; my eyes, they now only bleed because of the content.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

...looking through the page history of that thread, it seems like the user blanked the page back in November 2011 and someone else recreated it in February 2012.

I'm slightly inclined to blank it again in the vein of good faith to the user (at least according to the edit history).

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

OK, could someone please explain to me what the kerfuffle with Parakaitz and DarkLadyCelebrian was again? I think it was a bit before my time...

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Short version: You don't want to know.

Long version: You really, really don't want to know. 

• Yeah, I was only around for the tail end of Dark Lady Celebrian, and that was bad enough :|

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I actually meant Parakaitz.

I think most of us can agree that DLC is a subject that's best left undiscussed.

....er

by that I mean Dark Lady Celebrian, not Downloadable Content. Though that's controversial too. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, okay, this is the point where the thread needs to end.

This discussion has been closed.