If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm worried about my geek powerlevel

Comments

• Hetalia: Yes.

• Homestuck: No.

• League of Legends: I never played much and found it somewhat stressing, but it's still a pretty good game. Yes.

• Minecraft: Haven't played it, but sounds interesting. Yes.

• My Little Pony: Its internet presence is interesting, but no.

• Team Fortress 2: Yes.

• Touhou: YEAH

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

This isn't about familiarity with these series (despite the post I just made); this is about whether you support or oppose their fandom.

I don't know why I posted this.

• edited 2012-10-14 05:46:41
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Wait, did I?

I support Touhou and oppose MLP.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

this is about whether you support or oppose their fandom.

Can't really oppose them if I don't really know them all that well.

Um... They're all very okay and full of completely okay people?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

UPVOTE AND DOWNVOTE EACH:

Hetalia: No. Most annoying shippers on the planet.
    Homestuck: I really don't need to say "no" here, do I? My hatred of Homesuck is well known at this point, I think.
    League of Legends: Nope. Don't really care for the harkorr competitive gamer crowd.
    Minecraft: Yes. I will concede that the filk songs are fucking annoying though.
    My Little Pony: Ahahahahaha. Get out.
    Team Fortress 2: No real opinions on this one. Yes, I guess.
    Touhou: Yes for pretty much everything but the games themselves. This is a franchise where the fandom has long eclipsed the product it spun off from.

• Wait, this is about fandoms? Then change my Homestuck vote to yes (hurray for insanely dedicated fandoms!) and my LoL vote to no (they need to chill in-game, and be more insanely dedicated). Dunno about Minecraft's fandom. Dunno about Hetalia's besides those who make videos on Nico Nico Douga, those are alright.

• Definitely not gay.

Hetalia: no

Homestuck: Don't read updates anymore

League of Legends: no

Minecraft: Yes

MLP: Uninterested

TF2: Formerly (Favorite class was Sniper)

Touhou: No

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Can I just upvote them all?

You can't judge an entire fandom by the minority of really loud obnoxious people that try to ruin it for everyone. If I let the people who scream about how MLP isn't for little girls or the dick who calls you a faggy noob for not doing well in TF2 bother me, I wouldn't like goddamn anything anymore.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, considerin' as how I'm fairly sure nobody's taking this overly seriously, you probably could and nobody would give a shit.

Unless you like, took it seriously and started to complain about how you shouldn't do things like this seriously, but that would be silly.

• Definitely not gay.

This isn't about familiarity with these series (despite the post I just made); this is about whether you support or oppose their fandom.

IN THAT CASE

• Hetalia: No.

• Homestuck: ...nobody knows the trouble I've seen... (BIG FAT UNDERAGED ALIEN NO)

• League of Legends: Unfamiliar with its fandom. 

• Minecraft: So far the people I meet are pretty cool. Yes.

• My Little Pony: Most bronies I've met are pretty chill. Yes.

• Team Fortress 2: Ambivalent. 

• Touhou: I don't see much of its fandom, really.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Most bronies I've met are pretty chill. Yes.

is this an invitation

• Definitely not gay.

You're a brony?

no

is it an invitation for me to post things that will sway your opinion

• Definitely not gay.

Do your worst.

Okay, that's really all I have, and it's not like it's representative of all bronies, or even bronies that aren't this nutcase.

But I love posting this picture, it's so... perfect.

• By the way, why did you ask about these fandoms in particular? Is it about their internet presence? If so, why League of Legends?

• Definitely not gay.

What...the fuck was that?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

• Hetalia: no

• Homestuck: no

• League of Legends: no

• Minecraft: yes

• My Little Pony: nope nope nope nope

• Team Fortress 2: no

• Touhou: of course, ze~!

something very weird about imagining alex approving of touhou

• edited 2012-10-14 11:37:32

I dislike all of those fandoms.

• You can change. You can.

I don't care about fandoms and I always hated the word and the way it's used.

• >year of Our Lord twelve hundred and two score

>judging a fandom by its members and not its creative output

Hetalia: Yaoi fanfics are not my cup of tea.

Homestuck: Meh, formula clonepastes filled with an excess of terminology and don't like the trolls' colour scheme, so negative.

League of Legends: Don't know enough about it.

Minecraft: Support due to the Zelda-esque MinecraftQuest stuff

MLP: Support because overall best fan content.

TF2: Source Movie Maker vids gave me plenty of laughs.

Touhou: Yes, remixes and most professional fangames.

• But I love posting this picture, it's so... perfect.

I need context. A lot of it. Immediately.

• I'm a damn twisted person

>Meh, formula clonepastes filled with an excess of terminology

>filled with an excess of terminology

Who are you? The InsanityAddict we all know loves using excessive terminology and jargon.

I need context. A lot of it. Immediately.

People petitioned Hasbro to get rid of Derpy because ableism, Habro agreed, nerdrage.

• I'm a damn twisted person

So wait, what was the line of thought there? It's better to not show disabled characters at all and pretend they don't exist or that it was too big and offensive and best to get rid of it to avoid flak or something else?

-shrug-

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Wait, we were talking about fandoms rather than the actual works?

In that case, change my votes to no. All of them.

• But you never had any to begin with.

I think it was because people were saying derp was an offensive word or something? I dunno.

• edited 2012-10-14 13:01:30
    a little muffled

• Hetalia - no

• Homestuck - no

• League of Legends - indifferent

• Minecraft - indifferent

• My Little Pony - no

• Team Fortress 2 - indifferent

• Touhou - no

The list could be longer (Doctor Who comes to mind) and yeah I don't really get why LoL is there.