If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

One sad day for man, one giant depressing event for mankind. Rest in Piece; Neil Armstrong.

edited 2012-08-25 17:08:08 in Media

Neil Armstrong recently passed away. The Living Legend, the First Man on the Moon is dead.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    :(
  • As tremendously important this person was, no death really shocks me anymore, since I've accepted everyone can and will die at anytime. He's with the stars now

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

I wouldn't call this a sad day or a depressing event.

This man has done great things, so let us celebrate his tremendously impactful life.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

He died well into his eighties and, by all accounts, led a good life. Everything is transient, even great people like him, so I'd rather focus on what he contributed. 

• One of the best actors of our era.

Nah, a quick scan over his eulogies shows he did more stuff than what he was famous for.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Rest in peace, Moonwalker. Rest in peace.

• edited 2012-08-25 21:47:45
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

>He died well into his eighties and, by all accounts, led a good life. Everything is transient, even great people like him, so I'd rather focus on what he contributed. 

My feelings as well. 

Also:

For those who may ask what they can do to honor Neil, we have a simple request. Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.

— Statement from the family of Neil Armstrong