If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: How Much This Site Has Changed Since I Was Last Here!

Comments

• You can change. You can.

Nah. You're a mod, so you are heimdall.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    i'm okay with this

• Be warned, I shall uphold my sacred oath to protect this realm as its moderator. If your return threatens the safety of IJBM, my gate will remain shut and you will be left to perish on the cold waste of Equestria.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    So wait, who is Thor and who is Beta Ray Bill?

INUH and Everest, duh.

• SURTR DEMANDS COMPENSATION

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Be warned, I shall uphold my sacred oath to protect this realm as its moderator. If your return threatens the safety of IJBM, my gate will remain shut and you will be left to perish on the cold waste of Equestria.

Who are you again. 

The harborer of lost children.

The refuge of many a disenfranchised.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    He is the terror that flaps in the night. He is the shadow that will stalk you for hours, picking of your companions one by one and finally whisper "pony" before he drop kicks you unconscious.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

He is the flame that lights the night, a flame that shatters the darkness!  He is a flaming moltres!  Hahahahahahahahahah!

• I sincerely appreciate that you guys chose to ham it up when you could've just said "buy a thesaurus"

And missing the chance to pun on your name?

no fucking way son

• Guess I should have known you wouldn't let it juander past.

• Dibs on Odin, since I only have one eye.

^^...Juanker.

Wouldn't it be more correctly spelled "juaenker"?

I'm not sure where you're getting the e from

It's not even in the original word.

To spell the English word "wanker" properly in Spanish.

• Juanker

Thanks to Naked Lunch, I read that as "junker" O_O

> junker

Thanks to La-Mulana's having copious references to old Konami games, I thought of the Snatcher series.

To spell the English word "wanker" properly in Spanish.

...I don't follow.

• edited 2012-07-02 20:43:28
    I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I don't understand any of this.

(wañekero)

Are saying this is a new situation or...?

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

The Spanish for "wanker" is "wañekero"

I meant I was trying to spell out the English pronunciation of "wanker" using Spanish pronunciation rules.

I'm not sure how you pronounce "Wanker" but there's no Spanish "e" until the second syllable.

I say it with the a sounding like the "ai" in "air".  So like an "aeh" sound.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

So then I guess it would be spelt "juañkero"

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I pronounce it "guonkah", if anyone cares

Pretty much how I pronounce it and seen it pronounced.