If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Made up Childhood Superheroes

edited 2012-06-23 00:58:54 in IJAM
No rainbow star
I just remembered one I made when I was in kindergarten, maybe a bit before then

Super Wahwah

He used various pieces of the huge legos you could sometimes find to power up and fight monsters

This also reminds me of stories of my brother's made up hero, Elephant Man, who could apparently sniff out peanuts from anywhere

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

When I was in third or fourth grade I drew a couple of unbelievably shitty comics about characters I'd made up called Nerdy Bond and Super Special Man.

• edited 2012-06-23 01:18:22
    There is love everywhere, I already know

In Grade 2/3/4 I drew lots of concept art for secret agents with elemental powers WHO WERE FASHIONISTAS BY DAY called Girl Squad. I even wrote some 'episodes' (Which were unbelievably short, like, a single page per episode). Actually, I think I filled notebooks with those stories...

• Definitely not gay.

God, this reminds me of Fart Man and Poo Man...

• Captain Caledonia and Scotty the Boy Wonder!

• Definitely not gay.

They were based on that one time when I, as a kid, was walking home with my family from the Ben and Jerry's and for no freaking reason shat my pants.

Because basing heroes off traumatic experiences is really cool.

• a little muffled

When I was seven or so I came up with a character named "N for Nintendo". I don't remember anything about this character or whether he had anything to do with Nintendo in actuality.

In grade...5? I think, there was a class assignment to create your own superhero. Mine was Shadow-Man. He had the power to turn invisible. The reason he had this power was so I had an excuse to not draw a picture of him. Apparently he was a medieval night who was sent forward in time through alchemy and also gained the power to turn invisible. He killed bank robbers and stuff with a giant claymore.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Oh hi Ale-

...You're not Alex...
  • a little muffled

Also the alchemist sent himself forward in time as well and was the main villain, creatively called the Alchemist. Either Shadow-Man's or the Alchemist's real name was Thomas Roc.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I like that idea.

This has been an Alex post. 

• You can change. You can.

He had the power to turn invisible. The reason he had this power was so I had an excuse to not draw a picture of him.

best reason ever

• I remember when I was about 12 or so I came up with a superhero named "Mindmatter."

Guess what he could do?

he could control the matter in the mind?

or did his mind matter or something

• Definitely not gay.

In grade...5? I think, there was a class assignment to create your own superhero. Mine was Shadow-Man. 

• a little muffled

My friend's superhero for that assignment was MarRoy, aka Super Thief, aka Red & Blue Mystery, who "helps thieves but stops murderers".

• No rainbow star
    ^ But he should HELP murderers! After all, they ARE thieves!

They steal life :D
  • Has friends besides tanks now

The only one I can remember really well is from elementary school age: Dr. Tuxedo, a dude with a skull mask who gained whatever powers I wanted him to have by taking pills.

• Definitely not gay.

^ So...a junkie?

• Superheroes have a long and colorful history with drugs. You got Doc Savage and his little chemistry set of powders and vials thatmade his senses immensely sharp, you got Captain America and the super-soldier serum...hell, you even have Hourman popping pills that made him really strong!

there is also speedy

ehehehe

"speedy"

• I'm a damn twisted person

I don't think anything will top SNOWFLAME who gets his powers from COCAINE!