If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Caveman!Meophist is gone

Comments

• Hmm? Oh, it's you! Hey! Uh, yo, I uh...

Oh, well, look at that! I forgot I had an appoint just right now! Sorry, I gotta go! See ya!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa, REEEEEEE-JECTED! Duuuude...
  • Wait, Gold I-  ...-sobs-  Why does everything I love run away?  -sees green-  So hey, are you supposed to be some kind of ninja turtle or something?

• Haha, whaaaaaaaat? Dude, I'm not a turtle. I think. I... wait, what? Hey blue, am I a turtle?

-_-
  • ...You know, I could hook you up with some really good weed.

Red, stop.  You're making a fool of yoursel-

-clamps Random's mouth shut-  Hold on, this should be good!  Where's orange?  Have him go make us some popcorn or something!

• BobBob
    edited 2011-03-21 05:35:01
    ...Dude, really? Oh god, yes. Yes. Just, yes. Yeeessssss. Where is it?

Green, don't. You're gonna- ah, screw it. I don't even know why I bother anymore.

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A GODDAMN PUSSY, THAT'S WHY

Pussy? Like, a cat? Yay, blue's a cat! Can you be my pet? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Dear god, somebody shoot me.
  • Oh, uh... I keep it stashed back behind the Taco Bell!  Yeah, nobody ever checks there!

So, Midnight's "reasonable" personality is Blue?  Huh, for some reason Random always associated that trait with the color green.  Either way, I totally know how she feels right now.

Hey, anybody seen Lavender?  I just microwaved five bags of popcorn for that homo, and I had to brave a department store full of mutated ants to do it!

• Hmm, that's funny.  That last line was supposed to be orange.  Is it because I forgot to chant the word penis over and over like I do?  But that's such a boring personality trait!
  • No rainbow star
    So how does this work, exactly?

By changing font colour and switching personalities, dipshit!

Oh god... Not her...
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-21 05:46:29
    Bitchiiiiiiiin. -runs behind the Taco Bell-

I wouldn't call myself the reasonable personality. Just the only smart one.

Hey, I heard that!

Oh, I know dis bitch did not just say she's the only smart one!

Y-you don't t-think I'm s-s-smart, blue? ;_; Waaaaah!

I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU

-sigh-

...Crap, you guys heard that?
  • edited 2011-03-21 05:54:12

Hey green, wait for me!  -follows-  So... how do you feel about guys who carve words into themselves in their spare time?

Well, if you want to be specific about it, I'm actually Random's masochistic side, I just don't feel like begging people to torture me right now.

Hey Icala, you want in on this?  I'm so happy you're here I-  -sees Teal crying-  Don't be sad Teal, I think you're a genius!

• You... you do what in your spare time?

The hell? Boy, you crazy!

Iunno, sounds kinda sexy to me. >;D

EVERYTHING SOUNDS SEXY TO YOU, YOU INDISCRIMINATE WHORE

Shut up, red!

You... -sniff- you really think I'm a genius? Yay! I'm a genius! -hugs-

• @Pink: You.... really think I'm sexy?

Well of COURSE I think you're a genius, Teal!  -hugs back-  And.. oh, is Red up to his usual tricks again?  That silly boy!

Yeah... why did I make him part of my personality again?

I anybody going to eat this popcorn I made?  Hellooooo!  Hey, stoner girl!  You people eat a lot, right?  Here, take this.

• DAMN YOU VANILLA!  The third line was supposed to be... actually, that line was supposed to be black.  BUT THAT LAST ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ORANGE!
  • edited 2011-03-21 06:18:54
    No rainbow star
    He doesn't want in on this. He's too much of a pussy

Shut your beak Kristy before I shove you into an exhaust pipe again!
  • Well, of course I do! How about you and I find a nice, private place to... -whispers in ear-

You know you're the reason everyone thinks Bob is a slut, right?
  • ....Oh, wow.  You're perfect for me, Pink.  Ever since I saw you obsessively hoarding Midnight's affections to yourself, not allowing her any form of social interaction, and generally acting like a sociopath... I knew you were the one.  Hold me, Pink.

Go easy on him Kristy, he's had a long day.

• Yeah, uh, I meant to say this earlier, but I'm actually purple, not pink. I'm not that crazy. :P But, hey, whatever. So, are we still going to do this or what?

Purple, don't. Don't you know that by doing this, you're just d-

NO ONE ASKED YOU!

You're hopeless.

Y'know gray, sometimes I feel like you're the only one who gets me.

• No rainbow star
    And that is why I SHOULDN'T go easy on him! Strike them when their down!

You're an inch tall bird. When will you learn not to be an a-GAH MY EYES!
  • -shrugs-  Nobody ever said I was picky!  -swipes weed from Green-  Here Purple, try some of this! 

Hey now, play nice!  -tosses cracker at the birdie-

• Oh no you don't! -snatches the weed-

Oh, come on! Don't be such a frickin prude!

That's enough. You're coming with me, purple. We're going home.

Let go of me!

Aww, we're leaving already? It was just getting good, too!

Ooh, are we going to get ice cream? ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM, YAAAAAAAAY! :D

• Aww!  Well, if you're sure you have to go...  Call me sometime, okay!

Actually, we'd probably better be going too.  Random has a crapload of studying to do, and should probably try to catch a nap sometime in the near future as well.  See you later Midnight!

• No rainbow star
    Bleh. I prefer the taste of blood!

Well, you are insectivores... Who feed on insects several times bigger than yourselves...

What can I say? My species breeds a lot for a good reason
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    So how did this go from a talking about somebody that got banned to boobs to insectivores?  I find this a rather interesting derailment.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:56:53

• edited 2011-03-21 10:00:29
    How do you find out when someone's gone for good?

And who's Caveman?
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Such is the power of off topicness.  I'd just say go with the flow.  Just applying logic to this is just going break your mind.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Should I change the category of this to Wonderful Posts?
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Change it to Philosophy.

This is, quite self-evidently, a philosophy thread.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Good point, though I don't think there's much difference.
  • edited 2011-03-21 14:57:25
    But you never had any to begin with.
    "So how did this go from a talking about somebody that got banned to boobs to insectivores? I find this a rather interesting derailment."

Meophist isn't banned.