If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Caveman!Meophist is gone

BobBob
edited 2011-03-21 12:08:59 in Philosophy
:<

Comments

• The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Good riddance. It was getting annoying, anyway.
  • But, it was cute! He was like the fora's own personal pet caveman! Dammit, some of us have always wanted a pet caveman, Komodin! :,C
  • Why don't you just cheer yourself up by hanging out with that gay guy who's always running around here?
  • Oh, he's fun and all, but I don't think he's interested in me. What good is a gay guy if he only wants to screw dudes? :<
  • Doesn't he have like, a bunch of personalities?  I'm sure one of his bi ones would be all over you if they thought that was even remotely realistic.
  • ...Huh, now that I think about it, I think he does...

You think one of them would like me?
  • Give it up Piggly, no girl in her right mind would be interested in a guy who does't even bother to log out of his sock accounts before posting...  -sees Bob's latest post-  Oh.  Quit trying to make me blush, Bob!
  • Why, whatever do you mean, random?

[moebob.jpg]
  • I mean that -blushes-  Dammit.  You know I can't control my emotions, Bob!  It's difficult enough even after sorting them into multiple personalities! 
  • Oh random, don't be silly! I have no idea what you're talking about! Whoops, dropped my pencil! Hold on one second!

[datassbob.jpg]
  • -looks away-  Okay, now you're just bein' crazy!  ...Um, but to answer your question, my bi side does kind of like you.
  • OH MY GOD, HE DOES?!?

...I mean, cool, that's cool. Well, if you wouldn't mind bringing him ou-AAH!

/trips, falling boob first into a puddle, soaking her white t-shirt
  • Aww, what an adorable little pile of clumsiness you are!  Unfortunately, you're currently being paged through to me motherly, asexual side.  Here, let me fetch you a blanket and a new shirt, you poor thing!
  • ...Dammit. ¬_¬
  • No rainbow star
    Did somebody say wet t-shirt?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-21 04:52:26
    NO, GO AWAY! NO BOOBS FOR YOU! >:C

-puts on a bulky jacket-
  • No rainbow star
    D: But I like boobs...
  •  Don't worry, I'm sure Bi!Random will show up again, one day.  Unfortunately, that' also where I sorted all of my deep-seated fears of divine punishment, so I doubt you're going to get much from him...  Anyways, -huggles Bob-  I still think you're pretty cool, and it was totally sweet of you to develop a crush on me!
  • Aww, thanks. ^_^

-huggles back-

So, what if one were to try to combat these fears by dressing up as a really slutty angel and...

Uh, nevermind.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Bob, I'll trade you these photos I got of you in your soaking wet t shirt in exchange for another look? :D

...God I'm a pervert
  • @Bob: Well, maybe...  -pictures-  Oh, I know!  I could move out, and then when the Powers That Be decide to punish me, I won't have to worry about it affecting my family, just me!

@Icalasari: Hun, you've got a thing or two to learn about women.

• ^Perfect! :D

^^...You know what, you can keep those.

Until the bodyguards beat them away from you...
  • edited 2011-03-21 05:00:52
    No rainbow star
    ^^ I understand them perfectly! [I'm just playing the part of a pervert]
  • @Icala: Well, whatever works for you.

@Bob: Wonderful!  Now, while we're on the subject of romance, remember my idiot evil side?  The one who killed all of my other personalities?  Um, he showed up again recently, and he kind of wanted to speak with you...

Hey Bob!  Um... about Gold, she's sitll... you know, interested, right?

• Why was that last line black?  IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK!!

• No rainbow star
    This line is PINK! :D YAY PINK!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-03-21 05:05:54
    Ooh, uh, well, about that... How do I put this... She kind of hooked up with someone else. Then left them for someone else. Then she left them for a plate of chicken tetrazzini.

Sorry. <:C
  • I should've guessed...  If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room.  -runs into room, slams door .  The sound of razors against human skin is accompanied by emo music-  CRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWLIIIIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Um, Bob?  You might wanna tell Gold to change her phone number...

• No need to, already on it. What is it about be that be drivin these guys so crazy?

Perhaps the fact that you only attract crazies?

Shu'up, didn't nobody ask you.
  • Wait, Gold is here?!  Oh, crap!  -wraps up arms-  H-hey Gold, how's it going?  Would- uh- would you maybe like to go for some chicken tetrazzini sometime... with... me?

Pfft- haha!  Oh, this is going to be good.