If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star

Yer a Wizard Birthday Boy, Alk!

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It feels weird knowing Alkthash is nearly five years older than me, though .-.

• Definitely not gay.

Come to think of it, perhaps that's why I'm a bit annoyed at the triviality of your association.

I figured as much.

I mean, to you it was some event that defined the end of your childhood. To me it was just a good jump scare or the sign that CT wasn't going to be like other RPGs.
  • edited 2012-10-20 23:03:42
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Yeah, sorry if I made you feel bad or anything.  Was just saying candidly what I felt about it.

Anyway, that behind-shaped cake is...kinda disturbing if you're ever going to start eating it.

And why were they beating up the clown dude?

And I think I just sat through about five minutes of objectification of women.  I'm not particularly pleased.

• Definitely not gay.

No offense taken, man. I understand completely.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Happy birthday, Alk!

In other news, I'm nineteen now.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Happy birthday, both of you.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And Forzare is younger than me. :|

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

why are we still surprised by this

• Happy birthday to both of you. 

• Has friends besides tanks now
    A booty cake for Forzabro, too, then!

eww

no

why are we still surprised by this

I imagined you to be the same age as me for some reason. :V

Instead I'm several months older.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I am 18.

wooooo 

you youngun

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I'm not just young

I'm awesome. 

• edited 2012-10-21 01:01:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

"And I think I just sat through about five minutes of objectification of women.  I'm not particularly pleased."

Pretty much.

Also, I learned two things from the "rave" I just left:

1. Apparently another reason I have trouble at these things is because I can't dance to anything at less than 144 BPM (unless it's dubstep). Out of everything I was there for, the only thing I could jibe with was "Cupid Shuffle."

2. I can apparently sing in Ellie Goulding's range, if not with the exact same inflection.

• Definitely not gay.

aw shit

my grandpa died just this afternoon

Hey, guys- does anyone know of a social media tool that can list the websites for a variety of products within a catalogue?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Google Shopping?

• Guys.

GUYS.

Jalopeno Cheetos have finally arrived in Canada.

HOLY SHIT.

• edited 2012-10-21 03:39:11
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

^^ Almost, but not quite. That is more an example of a catalogue that does it, not a tool to allow it.

For context, this is the last question I have to answer on this assignment. I have to find a social media tool or application suitable to several business needs for one task within it.

This particular one is asking for a social media tool or application for:

Provide customer service by listing the vendor websites for all products in their catalogues 

• They're somethin' else.

feel better, Eleek...

My sympathies, Eelektross.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

In other news, I'm nineteen now.

Happy birthday! :D

my grandpa died just this afternoon

My condolences. 

• my grandpa died just this afternoon

Sorry to hear that, man.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Welp, if 18 is young, then I must be a newborn.

Happy Birthday both of you.

And sorry about your grandfather Eel.

• Happy Birthday, all of you!

I could only make one cake, though. Too many birthdays.

• Champion of the Whales

I am 18.

wooooo 

you youngun

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

IJBM: Nobody, even those in Murrica (and the rest of the Western Hemisphere), post when I'm not tired as fuck.