If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ordered my maille. Very excited.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

there is nothing cool about swords unless those swords are also lasers.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    I am the bone of my sword.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Like blade upon blade's clang is the sound of my word.

• You can change. You can.

is this where some douche with a gun and shoots the swordman or

WRONG!

No, no, no. Some douche with a crossbow shoots the swordman. The gunman shoots him.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I hoped you'd continue this poemfaggotry. Or how do you call it in Internetese.

•  I have created over a thousand blades
      Unknown to death
      Nor known to life
      Have withstood pain to create many weapons
      Yet these hands shall never hold anything
      So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

Anyhow, it seems every fandom has an accompanying SJ tumblr nowadays:

http://calloutstuck.tumblr.com/

Quote from my mom just now:

My speech is characterized by imagery rather than logic.

Can you tell she's a former English teacher?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think this applies to, like, most people.

It's probably funnier if you heard what she said immediately before that: "I stand unfussed."

At least she was not discombobulated.

• Steam's new big picture interface.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

• edited 2012-12-03 19:27:05
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Wait what?

I'm using a skin, so please fill me in on this.

Oh. This.

It has high novelty value, but it feels clunky and inconvenient.

• edited 2012-12-03 19:28:55
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

It's so you can use Steam more easily with a controller, like if you've got it hooked up to a TV.  It's not really intended for if you're just on mouse and keyboard.

Ohhh, I see.  Then I guess my take on it has less bearing.

• I am uncertain how to feel about this. Maybe you guys will know.

All I can say for sure is that the lens flare shits me.

The lens flare can go fuck itself. Otherwise...well, it does its job of making you go "wait, what? That isn't supposed to be happening."

You should feel disappointed about it Legionnaire. Content in the knowledge that it will probably be horrible and not worth spending money on. 

I am now confused about what kind of plotline will it have.

The plotline of Superman hating his powers that let him be a physical god and do damn near anything. For reasons. Writers really seem to like this plot, despite forgetting that it completely misses the point of Superman.

• Maybe they'll do something where Superman discovers that he's wearing his panties on the outside of his onezie and goes home to change.

• edited 2012-12-03 20:21:30
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

But...but...dark! Like all those Nolan movies! The approach is clearly universal, and works just as well for a Superman movie intended to start up a cinematic superhero universe as it does for a Batman movie series intended to stand on its own! Superhero movies that aren't dark, like those ones Marvel makes, don't sell tickets at all!

I don't think Zack Snyder is all for DARK GRITTY WRAGH! Is he?

• I feel I should point out that the "blue" and the "red" are so dark they're all but indistinguishable from the black.

Which looks terrible.
  • I don't know why, but I find the expression (that I can make out) of the guard just beside Supes' right shoulder (left, from our perspective) somewhat amusing.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I think there's something a little dishonest about having a superbeing in blue and red spandex, with a cape, and a bloody great big "S" on his chest, being subject to the cut n' dry dark and gritty approach we might be seeing here. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I think it's a bit silly that people keep saying that when we know nothing about the movie yet except for the premise and a teaser poster.