If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who sign their forum posts or YouTube comments

edited 2012-04-27 17:59:40 in Webspace

As if you couldn't see their name already.

-DonZabu

Comments

• edited 2012-04-27 18:11:45

I know a couple of people that use it to do some sort of "postscript" thing

Naas_H_Sapiens, [something something smehwat relevant]

• edited 2012-04-27 18:20:56
    No rainbow star

It's quite annoying when they make up another personality and pretend to have a conversation with them

Kristy: Yeah, those jackasses

Icalasari: Shut up >:|

• "It's quite annoying when they make up another personality and pretend to have a conversation with them"

Yes. Yes it is. 

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-04-27 18:41:49

^^ Oh I can't stand those people, you have no fucking idea.

• Kichigai birthday!!

And what about those people who have some DEEP quote in their signature or some huge banner?

YOU’VE BEEN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^](ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    | KAWAII TRUCK | ‘|”“”;.., ___.
    |_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] |
    ”(@ )’(@ )”“”“*|(@ )(@ )*****(@    ⊂(゚Д゚⊂⌒) NO KAWAII TRUCK NO!!!

IF U WERE KILLED ASHITA, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR
    FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA BAKA THAT KOROSU U!

..._.....____________________, ,
    ....../ KAWAII GUN
    `---___________----_____] = = = = =(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    ...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    .....), ---.(_(__) /
    ....// (..) ), ----"
    ...//___//
    ..//___//
    .//___//

WE TRUE TOMODACHI
    WE RIDE TOGETHER
    WE DIE TOGETHER

• At least those people can occasionally be saying something relevant and I can skip the obnoxious sig banner.  The kawaii schizophrenic types are usually just blathering incoherently.

• No rainbow star

^ Like this?

"OH BEE CHAN YOU ARE SO KAWAII AND I WANT YOUR HAIR DESU~!"

• Kichigai birthday!!

*glomps*

• Weirdly, I find the KAWAII DESU NE~ *GLOMPLES* schizophrenic fangirl type people to be... way less repulsive than they really ought to be.  I think it's just that it's so ridiculous that I not only can't take them seriously, but can't be seriously bothered by them either.

• My arms are falling off!

The worst offenders are SMS signatures. You're already capped to 160 characters, and appending a signature to each of your texts just artifically reduces your remaining character count. And sometimes my messages get long so there is little point in me appending a signature to my messages.

Even worse when people make Twitter posts (20 less characters than an SMS allowed, mind you!) via SMS and don't bother to remove their signatures.

• edited 2012-04-28 07:06:31
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Manual signatures only tend to bug me when there are character limits, like what Ray said. Anywhere else, I think of it as slightly annoying but negligible. (Of course, nearly every site has a length limit, but usually it's something really high like 32768 characters...)

• No rainbow star
    ^ One day I'll come across someone with a signature only 100 characters shorter than a post allows
  • edited 2012-05-01 00:54:03
    My arms are falling off!

Usually the text/Twitter signatures I find are either of animu character names or some melodramatic, cryptic, narmy crap.

• I'll occasionaly sign a text when I'm exchanging numbers.

"Heya buddy, just a message to let you get my number ~Me"

• ^ See, that makes sense, though, because that way they can associate the number with a name even when it's not in their contacts list.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

I always wondered why some people do that, but it never bothered me much.

• I always try to make texts as short as possible, and this apparently comes across as grumpy. A good way to filter out the overtly sensitive.