If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Touhou threads don't exist

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

And technically speaking, they're not bullets, and technically speaking, there is both an in-universe and an out-of-universe why the bullets fly in said patterns.

The answer of course is that said bullets are actually bees. Touhou is a transmedia clusterfuck about flying lolis who shoot bees out of their mouths and frequently engage in lesbian activities. And wear silly hats. 

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

And rock out. 

• The thing that always bugged me about the Cracked article is that they use Suika as the stand-in for Satan, when really it's Satori.

• Hell yeah! Finally did this Imperishable Night 1CC. Now off to do the same but on Final B. Ahh, it's such a fun game.

• During my weekly Magic: the Gathering meetup, I played EDH against someone who used a Thada Adel deck, with a "steal cards from other players and them beat them to death with their own stuff" theme.

Needless to say, I was quite amused by the alternate art depicting a certain Gensokyo kleptomaniac.

• My arms are falling off!

> Cracked
    uhhhh no thanks

Anyways, a-ahem.
    http://raydere.tumblr.com/post/21903460859/reimu-cosplay
    http://raydere.tumblr.com/post/21903881731/reimu-cosplay-2

• ^ Stormtroper liked this.

But yeah, needs less midriff.

^^ On that note, I've been working on trying to find suitable alternate Touhou (fan)art for as many cards as possible. I've found some I really like, such as this for Damnation (NSFW ads).

TH06 cleared with Reimu-B. Fuck wide shot.

[Replay]

Also, Touhous continue to be music.

• But you never had any to begin with.

ZUN released a new album, Sensibly Named Music Trojan Green Asteroid.

TH06 Reimu-A Normal ALL run aborted until I figure out how to un-suck framerate without re-enabling vsync (and input lag).

• I wish the fanmade UFO Phantasm gave Nazrin this theme instead of the one she got.

• I decided to download some of the old PC-98 games just out of curiousity. I'm currently playing through the first one.

How exacty did the series go from a breakout-esque game to bullet hell?

• But you never had any to begin with.

Booze.

• edited 2012-05-02 13:47:38

^^^^ Ah, yes, EoSD is annoying like that.

^^ I kinda want to see a modernized Touhou game based on Highly Responsive to Prayers.

• Well it kind of already was bullet hell even when it was breakout-esque.  I mean, wait till you get to Sariel.

• Wow.  I was a bit skeptical when Mitori showed up (you already got a phantasm, asshole!), but then the mad scientist lab came into focus and I just KNEW.

Did not expect her WIDESCREEEEEEEN finisher.

Or for her to come back with a bigger one after you already leave..  Priceless.

• Kichigai birthday!!

So I was watching today the Spanish version of Wife Swap today and for two seconds they played this at the background.

I still I don't know if I'm allucinating here

• So I was watching today the Spanish version of Wife Swap today and for two seconds they played this at the background.

I still I don't know if I'm allucinating here

If it wasn't played for long, it's probably coincidental that it'd sound similar.

I've kept a mental note of video game music being played on unrelated TV stuff. So far I've heard FFX's final boss theme (ESPN commercial), FFIV's main (and world) theme (a travel documentary's credits), Vincent's (from FFVII) theme (the credits from something I dunno) and Castle Crasher's theme (some political ad about the police force).

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-07 18:37:13

Not sure how many people have seen this, but it's awesome.

lol Kaguya.

• Slightly old but whatevs:

• edited 2012-05-14 21:08:37

• That has to be the nerdiest graffiti I've ever seen.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-05-15 04:08:49

^ Close, but not quite.

Oh right, this is a Touhou thread, so uh...I'll just leave this here.

Is Reimu fighting Father Christmas in a DBZ-style duel of mighty powers on Namek?

Because I think Reimu is fighting Father Christmas in a DBZ-style duel of mighty powers on Namek. 

• So in relation to that MOF AfterExtra, we have this.

• Whoever made that seems to agree that UFOs suck.

• More double posting.