If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Negima isn't more popular in America

2»

Comments

• Because you never know what you might see.
    I read a couple of the later chapters out of context.  It just seemed like fairly typical fighting series fare.  Lots of explosions, martial arts, fanservice.  Can't say I was impressed by the plot or the characters, but like I said, I was reading out of context so maybe it's better in order.
  • It's much better in order, there's a rather surprsing amount of canon in it, and all the historical stuff is impressive.

Such as in the back of a lot of the volumes, there's an encyclopedia of all the spells used in that particular volume. The descriptions for some of them reach pages in length, with tons of quoting from not only ancient mythology and philosophy textbooks (Which quite often can half a page up), and detailed descriptions of the spells themselves.