If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I don't enjoy MLP:FIM as much as I used to

edited 2012-03-20 23:02:23 in Media

And that makes me feel kinda bad, for some reason.

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

he says, with a pony avatar

• You can change. You can.

It's called growing up

--goes back to reading superheroes--

• edited 2012-03-21 08:19:16

Perhaps the novelty has worn off. It happens.

^Eh, at least you didn't say moe.

I really ought not to press my luck.

Anyways, It's called growing up

--goes back to being smug and narcissistic.--

• It's called growing up

--goes back to watching lolimoeshit-- 

• GOD NOVA

IS ALL YOU DO NITPICK :P

• I'm a damn twisted person

Aren't you over Homestuck too?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's called growing up

--goes back to being lazy and immature--

• ^^Sort of, but this Nepeta was the only thing that wasn't too big to fuck up my profile page or perfectly square that I could find.

But I have an almost-square Zorak...

• It's called growing up

--goes back to procrastinating--

• I'm a damn twisted person

It's called growing up

--goes back to hunting down my enemies to avenge my father and deliver karmic deaths--

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

It's called growing up

-goes back to watching Nichibros-

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    It's called growing up.

Hush.
  • No rainbow star
    It's called you got bored with ponies and may get interested again in them later

...Or growing up
  • It's called falling off the bandwagon of a trend for a show that was frankly quite shit.

-goes back to adoring DragonHeart-

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

> implying Dragonheart wasn't concentrated awesome

• Despite it being my all time favourite movie ever, it does have some very big flaws.

It's called growing up.

Hush.

>Implying you're not stuck obssessing with the middles ages. 

>:[

• >MLP

>Shit

Overhyped, maybe, but it is decent quality. Anyhow, I was always in it more for the fan culture, and what with the Balloon Party album, the stash of professional fangames in the works, FE: PH running strong and the recent plans for a fan episode, that only seems to be going stronger.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-21 18:01:09

Yeah, I mean even putting aside the show, this is the second-most wonderfully talented fanbase I've ever seen, and it gives the best one (that has the considerable advantage of more lenient legal situations for doujinshi) a hell of a run for their yen.

• No rainbow star
    ^ What's the best one?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about Touhou.

But the Pony fandom beats Touhou fandom any day.

Trufax.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-21 19:30:52

Touhou.

Again, consider that they've been around long enough to finish projects (FIM is barely a year and a half old), and people who sell fanworks there don't typically get the living hell litigated out of them because there's a completely different culture surrounding the process.  High-profile MLP fanworks have to be pretty careful to not take money, and even a few artists have been hammered for taking commissions (thankfully not nearly as many as would be the norm for a US IP -- Lauren setting an example of being refreshingly defensive on behalf of the fanbase has done wonders, and that we even have artists commissioned for IP they don't own is pretty unusual for the West).

Though yes, I do like this fandom more.  Although there's a certain amount of kinship between the two fandoms with the warped sense of humor and crossovers with fucking everything.

• Has friends besides tanks now

It's called growing up

--goes back to hoping a coworker's friends get prom dates so she'll go with me--

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Kidding anyway. I don't really know much about Touhou or it's fandom.
  • ^^Hitch them up yourself. You're bound to have some inoffensive nerdy bros looking for a date, and wingmanning them gives a delightfully false sense of superiority.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-21 19:27:19

^^ This is the kind of stuff the Touhou fandom has been up to.

The bronies have some ground to cover, to be sure.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

It's called regressing in age

(Goes back to reading Mark Twain and Umberto Eco)

...oh god what have i spawned ._.

• It's called a fad.

The worst kind of fad, even.