If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Yaoi and other such things (possibly NSFW)

edited 2013-03-15 16:42:35 in IJAM

I'm not for the rawest of butt-fuckings most times, but every now and then, fluff will tickle me, like when I saw this~

edit: Sorry about the edit, but marking this thread NSFW because some images are a bit questionable.

Comments

• I'm a damn twisted person

You have a thing for crack pairings don't you? That said, I wouldn't mind some Phoenix Wright/Edgeworth. Or Cable/Deadpool.

• You can change. You can.

Cable/Deadpool is like Marvel Comic's Spock/Kirk. If Kirk was a regenerating homicidal maniac. 

• edited 2012-03-19 03:09:33

Yu/Yosuke's relationship is the highlight of the anime for me.

LOLBORDERSHA

• edited 2012-03-19 03:28:41
    I'm a damn twisted person

Nah, Marvel's Krik/Spock is Reed Richards/Susan Richards. That said... not technically yaoi but I guess if Deadpool ever hooked up with Cable while he was out with his kid Hope, the fluffyness would look something like this. Before crazy explodey stuff happens.

but...Reed and Susan actually have a relationship. I mean, sure Kirk and Spock are bromantic as fuck, but they're not actually boyfriend and...Vulcanfriend.

• I'm a damn twisted person

So then maybe Captain America/Iron Man? Steve/Bucky is just weird for some reason though.

I can see Cap and Iron Man as Marvel Universe's Kirk and Spock, yeah. (Or at least, when it's not Fascist Iron Man, that is) Although I don't think they've a partnership as interesting as Cable and Deadpool, but that's just me.

• Definitely not gay.

There are fewer posts here than there are in the Yuri thread.

I will rectify this problem.

• Definitely not gay.

• edited 2013-03-13 12:32:34
    law of silence

• Definitely not gay.

• edited 2013-03-13 13:07:13
    law of silence

-