If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Characters who (don't) die when logic says they shouldn't have

edited 2012-03-15 16:04:02 in Media
No rainbow star
I was thinking about Super Sonic, and then it hit me: Why the fuck does he drown underwater yet survive in space without an issue? Sonic gets a pass because maybe artificial atmosphere or something, but when Super Sonic faces something like that Biolizard in SA2, or Robotnik in that stream of meteors in S3&K...

This goes for some other characters as well

Comments

• edited 2012-03-15 16:05:33

Maybe there's oxygen in space in the Sonic World?

• No rainbow star
    Then why does Eggman make sealed space stations?
  • Duh, to force Sonic down linear paths.

• No rainbow star

Then why do the games act as if Sonic would die in space? (Hell, if you fall off of one of the levels in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, he IGNITES as he nears the Earth and enters the atmosphere)

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-15 19:24:29

Well, to be fair that would kill you whether or not you could breathe.

Never mind that it takes longer than that to gather enough velocity to actually catch fire against even a full atmosphere, but hey.

• But Robotnik DOESN'T make sealed space stations, not often anyway. In pretty much every Sonic game I can remember Robotnik's stations ALWAYS have parts where Sonic can run outside.

And yeah, what Bee said about the atmosphere.

• I think it's actually the drowning music that kills Sonic.

• My arms are falling off!

squishy squishy