If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sonic CD

edited 2012-03-10 22:24:18 in General
No rainbow star
LET ME GET INTO THE PAST DAMMIT!

Comments

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-10 23:01:30

Okay, I realize it's been like 10 years or something since my Windows copy of it worked, but IIRC they had conveniently-placed spring pairs like everywhere.  Finding a place to warp may in fact have been the easiest part of an otherwise unusually difficult Sonic game.

• No rainbow star
    I finally found a post. The other ones had obstacles near them (for the past - future is irritatingly easy to reach) that made it impossible to go at a good clip

Now time to bitch about the special stages! Holy crap why? ;.;
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I didn't find Sonic CD difficult...

• No rainbow star
    Maybe it's due to the platform I'm using
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

I've never played Sonic CD but by watching other people play it I have concluded that the game is probably to confusing for me to enjoy anyway.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Eh, the time travel still makes more sense than the crap in Sonic 2006
  • Sonic CD is pretty good, 'specially thanks to the Super Peelout move, that never showed up again (except once, but shh)

• No reason to keep peelout.  It was just spin dash except you were still vulnerable.

• No rainbow star
    Peelout could be neat to have again if it had more speed
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-11 19:31:39

Spindash already makes you go fast enough to jump blindly over several screens' worth of ground, and doing it against the right slope you can use it to jump a couple high too.  What could you possibly need more speed to do?  o_0

• My arms are falling off!

So how about that Wacky Workbench Zone 1. I pretty much went wtf when I found out how to get to the roboticizer. >: