If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    >checks out
    >he has become woke
    Of course he has. If there's any constant in the world, it's that folks with a semi-sordid past overcompensate to the max in later life. This is why I prefer middle-of-the-road assholes. 
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Is he still into diapers?
    (Heh heh. In any case it's interesting to hear about the guy.)

Anyways, I guess tnu is next in line. Anyone knows about him?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Tnu's Steam account seems to still be active.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Tnu was... mhm, how to put it in some inoffensive way... more level-headed? I'd assume him to get his stuff together before the other guy.
  • >checks out>he has become woke
    Of
    course he has. If there's any constant in the world, it's that folks
    with a semi-sordid past overcompensate to the max in later life. This is
    why I prefer middle-of-the-road assholes. 

We must have seen different parts of him, 'cuz sordid is exactly how I'd describe him now.

^ If tnu had himself checked by a therapist, probably.
    So, who's next? AnneBeeche? Still shows up at BtL?
    ^^I remember him as wishing rape on someone at a certain point and thinking about molesting cousins five years back or so, but perhaps that's a bit low standards. :3

Next would perhaps be HAL avatar grill (RedEyeAbyss?), who probably gave up on the forum's dudeblokeness around le reproductive worker ants thread a few years back (holy fuck, time flies). 
    RedEyedAbyss was around relatively recently.  I think he might have left because he got annoyed at ninjaclown's being pro-#gamergate.
    Wasn't she a dudette or am I remembering it wrong? 
  • He's a dude, but he doesn't like bringing this up because reasons.

^^ That probably had to do with it, but more than that, Abyss simply didn't enjoy being here, he mentioned it now and then.
    Made a culinary experiment. And since I made quite a plenty of it, looks like I've got something to eat for the next three days. I've got mixed feelings over it. At least, I can eat it on bread. That'll make things easier.

(Yeah, I could just dump all of it, but I'm not really thrilled about dumping food.)
  • Today I woke up with my right arm completely numbed. I was too asleep to think things thoroughly, so for about half a minute I thought it was annoying that I lost my arm and would have to get it amputated and replaced.

Also my laptop's fan started doing some nasty noise when working at any but the slowest speeds. It's not obstructed, so I can't tell what it is. Hopefully I can fix it.
  • edited 2016-08-10 05:49:54
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    If the beginning of the first episode of Water Polo Yankees is any indication, then live-action Japanese TV dramas are just as ridiculous as anime (given the same genre).

also lol i thought this was a Cantonese drama until I noticed the shrine and I was like wait that's a Japanese shrine
    Apparently, somewhere in Poland there is a street dedicated to "Defenders of Monte Cassino". If you know what I mean. (If you don't: Battle of Monte Cassino.)

That, or some overworked intern made a Freudian error documenting the legislative output of local administration. And even then, it's hilarious that it happened nowhere else than in a region known for crazy nationalists and general weirdness.
  • edited 2016-08-11 15:38:28
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Water Polo Yankees
    Let me introduce you

to Designer Baby

There's a South Korean remake of The Good Wife! Maybe I can actually watch it this time.
    lol, barackobama.com so far has sent me 1,776 emails.
    Sounds vaguely like you are either a chosen one or a winner of some prize.
  • Maybe it's a United States president who needs your help transferring money through your bank account.
    Besides the mild stuff about the group in the article, Megalia has also done some RIP-trolling and pedo apologism: http://www.koreaexpose.com/in-depth/megalia-south-korean-feminism-marshals-the-power-of-the-internet/
    So there's a bit more controversy than in the BBC write-up (it does seem the backlash was mostly vague misandry accusations). 
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    This is what I get from taking the BBC at face-value.
    Is it a bad thing that my opinion of the BBC decreased a little after Brexit got voted through?
    The BBC is great because it's so far-reaching, but it's terrible because there's this "we're the glorious Brits and the rest of the world is so fanciful!" thing in their editorial standpoint.

Also every article about how someone was homophobic or transphobic or whatever where they go with "but some person on facebook (who is usually not from a marginalized group) didn't find the comments offensive and we'll copy and paste their comments here but it's not like we agree with them or anything".

Also the one time they completely neutered the story about how the Turkish Prime Minister had authorized the seizure of one of the biggest newspapers in the country because he's a bit on the megalomaniac side right now intolerant of opposing viewpoints, right in the middle of the Turkey-EU migrant deal newscycle. I'd find it but that feels like way too much work.
    I don't have a particularly good opinion of Erdogan currently.  Especially after he tried to cozy up to Russia.
    I can sort of empathize with that, but it was only because he made everybody think he was crazy playing fast and loose with policy and then he made America mad by insisting they give him Gulen in what is the worst use of the "arresting somebody who makes me mad on trumped up charges that are definitely 200% not true" trick ever.

I guess I actually mean he shouldn't have done that so he didn't need to kiss up to Russia in the first place.
  • edited 2016-08-16 19:12:20
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well I also don't have a particularly good opinion of Putin's Russia at the moment.

Y'know, the one that's propping up Assad in Syria, and also took over Crimea, and also started and then perpetuated shit in Donbass.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump's campaign manager still draws a salary from Russian oligarchs.  Must be just a coincidence that Trump praises Putin and pooh-poohs NATO, yeah.
  • edited 2016-08-17 13:20:19
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    ahaha wth

gotta top the massive scholar arrests somehow i guess
  • Poor Turkey, things have really taken a nosedive.
  • I just noticed I have a writing board brand ISIS.
    Apparently Huckleberry Finn is about his father kidnapping him and various murders.

Thank you pop culture osmosis for sucking.