If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    For a while I thought you were spreading the word.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-03-06 22:29:26
    DDG kinda deserves to be word-spread anyway.  But yeah, for a second I thought you were posting actual ads instead of just the gif.  Or you were posting images that got redirected to ads  :P
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
  • Pride of Baghdad Giraffe never gets old.

• Comics Pooh is amazing.
  • edited 2015-03-15 18:33:34
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Subliminal message?

----

----

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

This makes me think. There apparently is a nebula that looks like Jesus. But is there a nebula that looks like the finger? This one looks a bit like the finger pointed in another direction.

----

• Well.  I didn't really need that sleep tonight.  Or this week.  Or for the rest of my life.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
  • edited 2015-10-09 06:59:27
    [user deleted]
    Aside from the main four they're all mannequins.
  • edited 2015-04-01 10:02:02
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    So while I was searching for (instead of just uploading from my hard drive) this image, I came across this one:

t7doz0h.jpg

Someone posted it to a NeoGAF thread, where people seem to have identified six of seven.  Here's my guesses:
    Spoiler:
    Neptunia - Hyperdimension Neptunia
    someone from Atelier
    probably Chihaya from iDOLM@STER but the style doesn't look right
    Recette Lemongrass - Recettear
    Etna - Disgaea
    one of the main playable characters from Pokémon, though not Dawn as suggested by said NeoGAF thread
    Miku Hatsune

Neptune's sister Nepgear
    Atelier Rorona
    -no idea but definitely not Chihaya-
    -that person from that PC game-
    Dawn from Platinum (seriously GMH have you no eyes)
    Etna
    Hatsune Miku

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Dawn's got blue hair though

I, for one, think world would be much better if this guy was right:

----

"Flapping test - pterodactyl costume" (if you look closely, you may notice the Jurassic Park T-shirt):

----

Capybaras are the new cats:

• a little muffled
    Dawn's got blue hair though
    Her hair varies between being dark blue and being black.
  • I only got 4/7 moe girls. My kawaii power level is not high enough.

WOO HOO

THIS IS WHAT THEY PAY ME TO DO

• That's a seizure waiting to happen.
    The eyes do get quite tired after a while. By the way I didn't remove that single black slide out of the second one.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ a long track record of humping guests' legs at dinner gatherings
  • edited 2015-04-16 21:31:06
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

^ devilish.

I've got a picture, but it's big, so the link's here.