If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2012-07-29 14:52:33

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

It's rather fitting that the 4000th post is dickbutt.

I'm sure you have a point in there.

Nah, I just wanted to post some cool pictures of Stanley Kubrick. (The film order is Spartacus, 2001Barry Lyndon, and Dr. Strangelove, if anyone's wondering.)

• I love Doujin Work.  (although, of course, the real version of that page does not have dickbutt, somewhat unfortunately)

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

On a completely different note, here's a super duper amazing picture:

It's a colorized version of the Eiffel Tower over the 1900 World's Fair. Yes, that 1900 world's fair.

• edited 2012-07-29 14:58:07
    You can change. You can.

@dickbutt the work of an artist right there

@CountryPumpkin: Fair enough

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^I KNEW the French were working on a Death Ray!

• Haven't you played Red Alert 2, @Crimson?

If this T-shirt gets made, I want it:

• You can change. You can.

ahahaha.. awesomesauce

• ahahaha nice

• I'm a damn twisted person

^^^^ Fucking owls.

^^^ I'd consider punching anybody I see wearing that shirt. And then giving them a wedgie for good measure. 

• Yeeeeeeah, I hope to never meet anyone who would actually wear that.

b-but think of all the obnoxious college marxists/objectivists I can piss off!
  • You and I both, Crimson.

• If you want to actually piss them off, you need the shirt to say "Who is John Galt?" on the top, and "And how many pages will it take John Galt to shut up?" on the bottom.

but how does that piss off the wanna-be revolutionaire in a beret and with a joint in his hand

how

see that's why you suck bee

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

"Who is John Galt?"

"A locquacious asshole" 

• But you never had any to begin with.

Who is John Galt? A novelist from Scotland.

• I believe someone has linked this before, but the monologue in its entirety: http://galtse.cx/

• edited 2012-07-30 09:33:18
    That is so glorious.

The best part is Namor quietly declaring to himself that he's the Imperius Rex of snowballs.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ I'd say /endthread, but I still have images I want to post

• No rainbow star

• In the real world, Heisenberg got out of it by calling his friend Heinrich Himmler.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Won't say much except that you should read all the letters in sequence to really enjoy it.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

cool

• Captain Waits

This could mean anything, but... Tom Waits dressed like a pirate.