If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

yuri and other such things (NSFW)

Comments

• That last Homura/Madoka one is really cute.

• Even mor eYuri blatant is Senki Zesshou Symphogear.

just look at these screenshots:

It's like they aren't even trying to be subtle.

And I love the series for it.

• edited 2012-03-18 14:28:06

I want to watch that show but there doesn't seem to be anyone subbing it that releases it at a reasonable bitrate/format/resolution (i.e. everything is 10bit H264 in 720p or absurdly high bitrate 8bit H264 in 720p, so my computer can't play it).

• It's really good, if you like Badass Action scenes, and if you know that's it's by the guy who created the Wild ARMS games.

• edited 2012-03-18 14:30:10

I know it's good!  I saw the first couple episodes (with lots of playback problems)!  But I can't watch it (without said problems). :c

Well, I guess I could watch the streams on Nico, but... streaming... 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• You can change. You can.

• But you never had any to begin with.
    "that releases it at a reasonable bitrate/format/resolution (i.e. everything is 10bit H264 in 720p or absurdly high bitrate 8bit H264 in 720p, so my computer can't play it)."

Those are perfectly reasonable if you don't have a computer that would better serve as a museum piece.
  • edited 2012-03-22 10:30:37

People say that, but it's not really true.  My computer's only a couple years old, but I still can't play GetWet's 8bit version of the first episode of Symphogear without lots of stuttering.

Though, I had no problems with CoalGirls's release of Bakemonogatari, which was about the same bitrate for its first episode, and the same codec.

So... I dunno. 

• You know, between video games and Magic: the Gathering, I really don't get much time to watch anime at all, so it's kind of disappointing that almost none of these characters are ones I recognize.

We need more not-Japanese lesbian couples in this thread!

where's that image of Lilliana and Chandra.

here we go, delicious fire yuri

• ^Oh hey, that Steve Argyle drawing.

Didn't he get in a bunch of trouble for drawing something so, um, risque?

As I recall, he took it down from his site, but I don't think it was ever actually said why he did it, but the implication seems to be that WotC wasn't happy.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Those are perfectly reasonable if you don't have a computer that would better serve as a museum piece.

My 2010-era laptop couldn't handle playing Black Rock Shooter in 540p.

• ^ My 2010-era laptop can barely handle flash games.

need to watch more

what the fuck is this

kill me baby

and people think i was a weird boyfriend.

• You had a girlfriend/boyfriend, Juan? :O

No, I was a weird boyfriend. Important difference. :P

• Yes, but a weird boyfriend to whom?

oh, wait, I read your post badly, Poni. >_>

Anyway, a girl I met in Bogota while I was doing a screenwriting seminar. Lasted around a month and a half-ish. We then broke up because, well, I didn't live in Bogota and I realized that I didn't have any intentions of going there.

• Good, now I don't have to be the one to bring that up.

well there was already fiery yuri at the top of the page. And we wouldn't want to leave our dear friends in the dark and without more news of this development, would we?