If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Decrees by Princess Apricot

1235»

Comments

• $80+ per session

The Princess being Moerin would ALMOST make sense...But I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt because she has a pretty name.
  • Because I've seen Moerin's work, this is the same M.O.

• $80+ per session
    Hmmmm...I dunno. I guess it's possible.

Princess Madeline Apricot.

ARE YOU MOERIN?!
  • No rainbow star
    Attempted to look up Princess Apricot to find if the username was used elsewhere (she said other forums claim she is a sock puppet)

...Princess Apricot is a character in a videogame
  • The jig is up Moerin.
  • $80+ per session
    To be fair, I think if she was Moerin, she would be all over me a lot more.
  • No rainbow star
    :( And here I was thinking we had an interesting new member and not a sockpuppet (at least I choose ones that are more known)
  • $80+ per session
    Why am I the only one giving her the benefit of the doubt? Is it really tat unlikely that she is new?
  • edited 2011-10-08 11:51:11
    No rainbow star
    ^ Well I did more searching and got a few forums with a PrincessApricot, but it still seems suspcious to have a videogame character as a username around here

Hmm... I'll check more into the game character to see if the personality matches up

Edit: Ok, now siding with Vivi. The personality doesn't match at all, and I recognize the avatar from a different game entirely (one which doesn't appear to feature any princess apricot)
  • edited 2011-10-08 12:58:58
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Wait, there is a video game character named princess Apricot?! WHAT THE HELL DAT BIOTCH STOLE MY NAME.

Although... it does look like a fun game. I should try n' get it sometime.

And in my defense, I would normally be NightmarePrincessApricot, but that many characters in a username isn't usually allowed.
  • $80+ per session
    BITCH TOOK MAH SKULL
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Princess, shouldn't you issue a decree that people aren't allowed to question your identity?

Seems like the princesslike thing to do in this case.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    Decree # 432

I,
    Princess Apricot, do so hereby decree that all shall recognize me as a legitimate Princess, and will acknowledge me as the real Apricot. All impersonators will be subject scromging, and all deniers of my character shall be turned inside out and beaten with a paddle.
  • Ok Moerin, whatever you say.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ And I still say that although you may not be a sockpuppet, you are still not a princess and your decrees have no effect on me! So there!
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    I am too a princess! >:3
  • No rainbow star
    Nu-Uh!
    Ya-huh!
  • No rainbow star
    Nu-Uh!
  • So Moerin, What's it like being Moerin?
    It's almost like I'm not Meorin at all!
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Hmm.
    It does make sense.

After all I've never seen Moerin and Princess Apricot in the same room at the same time.
  • No rainbow star
    I can't believe it's not Moerin!

...I should try margarine to replace butter...
  • edited 2011-10-08 16:20:43
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    ^^Does not!

We could both be on at the same time if we were the same person! That theory only would apply in real life!

D:<

^*Imagines self rolling around in butter*

That seems like it would be very... pleasant. :3
  • No rainbow star
    Except only real princesses can roll in real butter

Which means you cannot

Faker